• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you hit it?

• Total voters
Avatar tops 1 billion dollars worldwide.

But the real question is....... would you hit it?
zoe-saldana-as-neytiri.jpg

Hey if there is one thing Mass Effect taught me... Never be afraid to sex up the blue chick. Ok so that was bad. Seriously seems doable enough to me.

She tall but I think she doable though I think she may be a Na'vi rather than a Avatar as Avatar are humans in Na'vi bodies I think.

Neytiri is gorgeous just like the actress that played her. So yes given that I was in a Na'vi Avatar. I think it would be a little difficult otherwise because she's 15ft tall.

With a spiked bat, yes...

No.

Why? You ask. Well I'll tell you. It’s because to have to do that I would not only have to sit through the full length of this bullshit in real time (!) but I would also have to experience it all first hand and do all the same bullshit that guy had to endure before he even got a taste of any action. I’d rather be killed. I mean come on, learn the ways of the forest?

Fuck you and your fucking forest! I hope it and you burn!

Having to become one with something I have to ride around with by sticking our stupid pony tail things together in some weird homoerotic kind of way? No, fuck you! I won't do it, I'd rather you shoot me down the urethra with one of your poison darts! At least then I’d die with a little fucking dignity (after I’ve run around the forest screaming and shitting as many times as possible on the sacred plants, of course).

And the rest of that crap;
Hanging around with Sigourney Weaver!?! Are you fucking kidding me!
Living in a big tree? Fuck off!
Being blue? No, no, no. I'll say it again, FUCK YOU!

Fuck you, fuck your society, and fuck everyone else. I wish death upon you all.

Yeah!!! :mad:

No.My body do not have USB connection port.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Not unless I was a ten foot tall alien smurf........:D

jasonk282

Banned
I would rather watch this guy hunt them down, would be more enteraining
predator.jpg