• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ava Nicks / Ava Dawn / Anastasia Christen

Re: Ava Dawn

Personally, I do not care if a woman's breasts are natural or not, as long as they look good. And Ava Dawn's breasts look fantastic.

JD

Approved Content Owner

Resorting to personal abuse. Classy. :facepalm:

haha, that wasn't personal abuse. sheesh, this is a forum, don't take shit so personal. Look around, what I said is about a 1 on a scale of 1-10 compared with others say. You made a seriously off topic comment, stirring the pot more or less or trying to, I asked you to stop being a wanker and reminded you the thread was about Ava, not myself. This should be common sense (read thread title of needed :))

Next time I'll ask politely and put a pretty red ribbon on it for you. :glugglug:

(that's a joke)

There really isn't anything to talk about here. Fake, real, doesn't matter. She got people here for a reason, and thats b/c she pretty f'ing hot, why cant we just accept that fact and move.

If she starts shooting again, we can talk about her, but until then lets just appreciate her for what she is and what she did.

If I was Ava, and I hadn't done anything in a few months, and I sign on here and read most of this stuff, I'm probably not going to model again.

Opinions are great, but none are more important than anyone else's.

JamesDot, I think you need to relax, stop name-calling and stop with the personal abuse. There's no need for it. You're not doing yourself any favours. and are making yourself look a bit of a hypocrite.

There really isn't anything to talk about here. Fake, real, doesn't matter. She got people here for a reason, and thats b/c she pretty f'ing hot, why cant we just accept that fact and move.

If she starts shooting again, we can talk about her, but until then lets just appreciate her for what she is and what she did.

If I was Ava, and I hadn't done anything in a few months, and I sign on here and read most of this stuff, I'm probably not going to model again.

It might not matter to you, but it matters to some people.

Some like to know if boobs are implants or not. What's wrong with that? What's wrong with discussing it on a forum and why does it need someone to get shirty about it and abuse other posters and question their masculinity just for asking?

JD

Approved Content Owner

:glugglug: Well said.

JamesDot, I think you need to relax, stop name-calling and stop with the personal abuse. There's no need for it. You're not doing yourself any favours. and are making yourself look a bit of a hypocrite.

You are asking personal questions that quite honestly are none of your business and you'd like me to stop asking you not to be a wanker.... am I understanding you correctly here? Notice I never called you a wanker, I said stop acting like one because you were trolling. You were stirring the pot, trying to create shit from my posts. What does this have to do with Ava again? Zero. I asked you to stop being a wanker, I even made a laughing face so you wouldn't take it serious.

Then I even told you to chill and not take things so serious. Come on man, this thread is about Ava, celebrating her beauty, not asking personal questions. Would you like her blood type too? Maybe her social security number? yikes. (that;'s a joke, calm down)

You are asking personal questions that are NONE of your business. Do you have a right to know? No. Actually, no you do not. Sorry if this is upsetting to you. If a girl chooses to discuss it, SHE is discussing it. If she doesn't bring it to the table, it's off the table. Common sense, no?

It might not matter to you, but it matters to some people.

Some like to know if boobs are implants or not. What's wrong with that? What's wrong with discussing it on a forum and why does it need someone to get shirty about it and abuse other posters and question their masculinity just for asking?

Perhaps try not asking rude questions. You don't get respect until you GIVE respect. :2 cents:

The thing is, the question was never directed at you at it's not your respect I want.

You've turned this thread into something about you. Perhaps you should stop acting like a wanker.

No wonder people rip your sites and upload them on *******s and fileshares.

JD

Approved Content Owner

The thing is, the question was never directed at you at it's not your respect I want.

You've turned this thread into something about you. Perhaps you should stop acting like a wanker.

No wonder people rip your sites and upload them on *******s and fileshares.

Troll somewhere else dude, seriously. YOU are the one asking if people can summarize my posts. YOU started the shitfest. Go back and read again if you need to. You were changing the top from Ava to me, or rather, trying to. I suggested you stop acting like a wanker. Then you went on to do what? Act like a wanker. Shocking. :1orglaugh

Maybe you're gay for me, I don't like guys though, sorry buddy.

I like :boobies:

Christ Almighty! Calm down James. Stop being so pathetic and tedious and getting so upset over a question that isn't even about you.

I'm not "gay" for you (I wouldn't consider scrawny dweebs if I was), but then that's your attempt at trying to belittle people by showing yourself up as a nasty homophobe.

All you do is bitch and moan. Chill the fuck out.

JD

Approved Content Owner

hmm... let's scroll up shall we?

Can anyone sum up JamesDot's post in a nutshell?

You are sadly mistaken. Stop trolling or I'll ask a mod to remove you. The thread is not about me, with all due respect (that you haven't earned), wake the fuck up. If you're a fan of Ava, great, I am too! Ava is fucking AWESOME!

if you want to carry on your JamesDot mancrush and whine about me, drop me an email so I can ignore you. I just felt the need to point out your mistake. Figured you'd forgotten. Wheeeeeeeeee

I now return you all to the great Ava Dawn :) Please ignore the trolls.

James get a grip. Why so angry, son?

You get to photograph all these great looking girls yet all you do is come on here bitching and crying because someone dares to ask if a girls boobs are implants or not.

I know you're desperate for the last word so go have it, and put your dummy in too, good lad.

:D

Yeah, you're right.

I'll leave it there now as James is obviously happy the thread has turned about him, I mean I thought he was great in Powder, but in reality he's boring and whiney.