• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Lana Lotts

I discovered Lana Lotts when I was a member of Kelly Madison's site and I won't lie when I say my attention quickly diverted from Kelly to the lovely Lana :nanner: I also got a lucky treat when I was a member of Scoreland.. she's done quite a few shoots for them!

Lana's easily one of my faves!

Just been wondering though, has she done many, if any movies? The only thing I've seen her in apart from nude pics was a threesome scene with Kelly Madison and from memory Lana only did a BJ in it. Anyone got any more info or links?

all the links posted are at listed 4 months old. I looked at her add at one model place. She says she is trying to get away from nude modeling. Come on why do they always have to change their mind about modeling at the end of their careers.

meh. Her silicones don't look good. they are way too wide apart. I like natural big boobs but i guess everyone has their own tastes

McRocket

Banned

Assuming this hasen't been mentioned yet here.
But I find she is especially good in scenes with other women. She did a few vids for Danni.com that I saw. And she did a great job. A good actress that seemd very relaxed in lesbian scenes. And very feminine as well.

McRocket

Banned

ownaged said:
meh. Her silicones don't look good. they are way too wide apart. I like natural big boobs but i guess everyone has their own tastes

You know the solution for that...BIGGER.

Actually, I think they look great. They may be a little bit far apart ideally. But they look wonderful.

Last edited: