• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
004: That comes from "3 Hours of Big Tit Fucking", that corset she's wearing is awesome.

Did anyone have any info on that movie I posted earlier? Many of my image searches are coming up negative, or all feeding back to the same tube video place.

Once again go to Google, search for "Ava Titjob", and you'll find one of the hottest Ava Devine movies that no one seems to have, does anyone have any info on this amazing video other than what I posted on page 69?

Reactions: 004
So I think I have some leads on this movie, although they're based on archived info from the wayback machine.

Around July 23, 2004, Ava Devine starred/produced a movie with Sara Jay called "Fuck My Fans Vol 1" in which they did a lesbo thing but also had Ava fuck three fans and starred them in the movie. Someone else was trying to get a copy or any info on this video on TER back in 2009 and says this video was only released for a brief section of time and is difficult to get.

I don't have any account access to Ava Devine's website or her online movie website that her fanclub keeps up (although I have emailed about this too, seems like they should have this video).

Does anyone have access to either of these to websites to check if this movie is available?

Once again, to get to this video, google "Ava Titjob" and there's about 1 min and 3 sec of this amazing video. Send me any info you can, thanks!!

Thanks for checking Dr. Beasto, I checked over her filmography and it's not included in any of the main dvd ones I see. And none of her filmography's have the "Fuck my Fans Vol 1" listed on them, so that must be the movie. So now it comes to, does anyone have a copy of this movie or can anyone confirm that this amazing video (Google "Ava Titjob") comes from one of those movies? Lol, this would be a little rare, you'd have to have been a member of Ava Devine's website around July of 2004 during the short span which this movie came out. Any insights??

Still looking into any information on that Ava Devine video that you pull up when you google "Ava Titjob". Even a title would work, even though i'm almost sure it's from her "Fuck my Fans Vol. 1" video, which was on her website back in 2004. Msg me or reply if you have any info to this amazing video!