• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Same here!
Her name says all! She´s divine!

I've seen Ava Devine in some videos, and she is AMAZING! If I may correct one point, however, she's not a latina but rather Asian. I'm sure of this, BTW. :)

georges

Staff member
parker said:
I've seen Ava Devine in some videos, and she is AMAZING! If I may correct one point, however, she's not a latina but rather Asian. I'm sure of this, BTW. :)

agree parker but in some links she is referred as a mix of latina and asian that can lead to confusion.

regards

georges;) :)

She's great! I've seen some vids of her when she was more mature. Will post the link if I find it again.
The pics of her in younger age didn't turn me on that much, but the mature ones...:boobies::rubbel: :rolleyes: Jackson

georges

Staff member
i knew that you like her jackson. me too. she has some charm and she is hot.

regards

georges:) ;)

Jacksson_77 said:
She's great! I've seen some vids of her when she was more mature. Will post the link if I find it again.
The pics of her in younger age didn't turn me on that much, but the mature ones...:boobies::rubbel: :rolleyes: Jackson

Pics of her in her younger age? How long has she been in the biz? I think she only started making films last year.

georges said:
agree parker but in some links she is referred as a mix of latina and asian that can lead to confusion.

regards

georges;) :)

I guess that's possible... I hadn't considered that possibility. She looks more Asian to me however.