• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ava Devine OR Alexia Knight?

kib345

Banned
If you had to be in a room with just one of these 2 women for 24 hours who will it be and why?

I would go for Alexia Knight. Shes far more fitter then Ava, although Ava has bigger breasts (plastic) then her natural tits. Plus, I think Ava is not all that, 95% of her body is fake, take off her make up and plastic $hit, she wouldn't look nice at all.

Alexia is so fitter.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Gotta go with Ava since she is the hotter, nastier fuck....the perfect slut.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Ava, pretty much same reason as jagger. shes SO dirty, you could do things with her that no average girl would agree with.

Interesting choice of women to compare...

Ava...and I have a feeling after 24 hours...she would STILL be finding ways to shock and awe me...;)

Ava Devine or Alexia Knight?

Why compare the two... other than them both being completely filthy.. its not a good comparison. I would rather fuck Alexia though. She wouldn't tire me out as quick...... and have you seen Ava in action?

I once saw a vid with her where I swear they were stick a bowling ball up her ass. My dick would get lost in there.

I think a comparison of Katja Kassin & Ava Devine would be better. They are both the same size and both as sexy.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
a couple links would be fuckin nice with threads like these. Hard to picture right off the top of my head but I'd have to go with Ava has an exotic look to her Alexia looks like she's strung out