• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Ava Addams / FTV Luna

I can't wait to watch a scene of hers that was Shot well. Those Bang Bros guys are quite bad. Not just shooting, but editing. In her MILF SOUP scene there is a part where she had to stop to go pee. The morons at Bang Bros didn't edit that out, but they edited her coming back to the scene. They could've have easily done a quick edit and not have anything in there about that.

I know its a long shot, but the Conspiracy theorist in me think that Bang Bros tried to make her look bad. But the reality is Bang Bros is just incompetent.

Anyway, Love your scenes Miss Addams. Can't wait to watch your stuff with the Pros. You deserve the glory.

Street Date for New Sensations Big Beautiful Boobs is 8/5

pop_boxcover.cfm

I take pleasure in a woman's skill in riding and draining cock. Ava, I get much pleasure in watching you. You've got a real body and you seem to have fun. I'd love to see you ride and drain several bones. That is if you can keep those guys from beating their own meat.

Ava Addams

Official Checked Star Member

Hey Ava, that stuff looks AMAZING!! You're so damn gorgeous.

(and let Rebecca L's fake boobs serve as a warning - it's best not to mess with the beauty that nature/God gave you!!! ;) )

I think her boobs look hot but she looked great before as well. I met her a few years ago at Exxxotica and she was not only super friendly and sweet but even prettier in person!

Ava Addams

I take pleasure in a woman's skill in riding and draining cock. Ava, I get much pleasure in watching you. You've got a real body and you seem to have fun. I'd love to see you ride and drain several bones. That is if you can keep those guys from beating their own meat.

I do have fun! Love my job so much it feels weird calling it a job sometimes hehe

Ava Addams

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ava-addams said:
Ava Addams[/URL][/B], post: 4740676, member: 251997"]Yeah I tend to always wear huge shades, influenced by Jackie O though not Elton lol

Huge shades to go with Huge nipples hey hotstuff!!