• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ava Addams

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Ava Addams / FTV Luna

Heh I just came here to ask you if your breasts got bigger due to birth control, because I heard that happens and noticed another model whos breasts got bigger out of nowhere, and now we hear you're pregnant.

Congratulations.

Yes BC can do that but in my case not that ;) Thanks babe :D

If having an MD at the end of your name cleared you of any potential wrong doing, intentional or otherwise there would be no malpractice suits in the world.

There is no such thing as a clean colon. If you believe there is such a thing, then you should have no problem with ass to pussy. It should never be an issue.

Ava Addams

If having an MD at the end of your name cleared you of any potential wrong doing, intentional or otherwise there would be no malpractice suits in the world.

There is no such thing as a clean colon. If you believe there is such a thing, then you should have no problem with ass to pussy. It should never be an issue.

You don't know me, my Dr, or anything about my personal health, and I doubt you are a DR or anyone relevant to say what is "sanitary" so this conversation as far as I am concerned, is over. Sure you can speak your mind as can I but I am not here to discuss "clinical" or "medical" issues. I am here to talk strictly business and will ignore any further personal matters that really don't concern you, and I'm pretty sure people could care less to read about. If you want to rant or tell me your thoughts/feelings on personal issues via email great [avaaddams@yahoo.com] but frankly this is not the place.

You don't know me, my Dr, or anything about my personal health, and I doubt you are a DR or anyone relevant to say what is "sanitary" so this conversation as far as I am concerned, is over. Sure you can speak your mind as can I but I am not here to discuss "clinical" or "medical" issues. I am here to talk strictly business and will ignore any further personal matters that really don't concern you, and I'm pretty sure people could care less to read about. If you want to rant or tell me your thoughts/feelings on personal issues via email great [avaaddams@yahoo.com] but frankly this is not the place.

I can't believe you gave whoever it is your email to discuss it further if they want. I'd tell them to get fucked and mind their own business. But then again you are clearly far more tolerant and less rude than me. Fair play to you babes.

Love the scene by the way.

xoxo

Ava Addams

I can't believe you gave whoever it is your email to discuss it further if they want. I'd tell them to get fucked and mind their own business. But then again you are clearly far more tolerant and less rude than me. Fair play to you babes.

Love the scene by the way.

xoxo

Glad you enjoyed the scene babe :D My email is on my blog, it's not my personal one. It was more to be like STFU and take your opinions elsewhere no one here cares :) So not I'm not "less rude" lol

Ava Addams

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Ava_Addams

I read that you were born in Gibraltar? I've been there before. It's a lovely place and the Rock makes it so unique. :)

May i ask how long you lived there before moving to the US? Do you ever go back there to see family?

I have no family there, just happened to be born there and lived there about four years. I went back once when I was 14 or 15, it is a really pretty place. Did you spot a lot of monkeys? :D When I went there I thought it was weird but cool that you could pay for everything in either British pounds or pesetas which I'm guessing you can probably still pay in Pounds or Euros now?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ava-addams said:
Ava Addams[/URL][/B], post: 5187572, member: 251997"]Glad you enjoyed the scene babe :D My email is on my blog, it's not my personal one. It was more to be like STFU and take your opinions elsewhere no one here cares :) So not I'm not "less rude" lol

Damn! Nevermind emailing to that one! haha Just joking btw...

I have no family there, just happened to be born there and lived there about four years. I went back once when I was 14 or 15, it is a really pretty place. Did you spot a lot of monkeys? :D When I went there I thought it was weird but cool that you could pay for everything in either British pounds or pesetas which I'm guessing you can probably still pay in Pounds or Euros now?

Those monkeys. :1orglaugh They are such a unique feature there. To be honest i was very young when i visited Gibraltar so i can't remember everything. I really should go back in the future. Looking at the wikipedia page for Gibraltar in detail, even though the official currency is stated as pounds, unofficially, euros are used as well. Obviously you are now an American but are your parents European or American and what was your original accent when you lived in Gibraltar if you can remember?

Ava Addams

Those monkeys. :1orglaugh They are such a unique feature there. To be honest i was very young when i visited Gibraltar so i can't remember everything. I really should go back in the future. Looking at the wikipedia page for Gibraltar in detail, even though the official currency is stated as pounds, unofficially, euros are used as well. Obviously you are now an American but are your parents European or American and what was your original accent when you lived in Gibraltar if you can remember?

I am not American actually I keep saying I will apply for Citizenship but have yet to do it because you can only have dual citizenship I believe and I have a French and British passport so I'd have to give one of those up :( And obviously you can only travel with one at a time. So for now I am just a permanent resident of the US. I spoke Spanish/English/French as a little girl but sadly my Spanish is pretty much non existant now. My mom is French/Spanish and my dad is French/Italian. And pretty much my entire family is still in Europe, so I truly am more French than anything else.

I am not American actually I keep saying I will apply for Citizenship but have yet to do it because you can only have dual citizenship I believe and I have a French and British passport so I'd have to give one of those up :( And obviously you can only travel with one at a time. So for now I am just a permanent resident of the US. I spoke Spanish/English/French as a little girl but sadly my Spanish is pretty much non existant now. My mom is French/Spanish and my dad is French/Italian. And pretty much my entire family is still in Europe, so I truly am more French than anything else.

My mistake about thinking you were American. It sounds like you should have been eligible for best euro babe in Miss Freeones even though it's not of highest importance to you. Having such an unique and exotic background really makes you stand out in your industry. I guess that's one of the main factors which attracts me to you and your work. :) If your French is up to scratch, maybe you could do a French Language teacher theme in a future video? Just a silly thought and even though i can't understand most French i would still watch without fail. ;)