• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Ava Addams / FTV Luna

its a , how can put it. a funny sense of humor type of comment... but more to the point of getting the names right. is that a fair thing to say, that they shoud get it right?

Ava Addams

Official Checked Star Member

its a , how can put it. a funny sense of humor type of comment... but more to the point of getting the names right. is that a fair thing to say, that they shoud get it right?

I was talking about your rude comment about Voodoo. I didn't even talk about the name thing in my post.

Meanwhile.... how about some previews of the Jules Jordan shoot???? (drooling and panting in anticipation!)

besides all of the great physical qualities that you have and the great performer that you are, solo or with partner.one of the most attractive intimate part of your beautiful body ( because i dint know you personally or i would say the best part might be your sense of humor or something other than a body part ) is this............ there is a forum solely dedicated to labia and yours being so darn beautiful gets quite A LOT of attention.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator GregCentauro]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

yea, that was to be a funny comment.but sorry i didnt want to upset you. he is quite a character on his videos. sorry once again. it was not to offend you ,accually im honored to be able to exchage replies with you.. im a fan!!. :bowdown:

Ava Addams

yea, that was to be a funny comment.but sorry i didnt want to upset you. he is quite a character on his videos. sorry once again. it was not to offend you ,accually im honored to be able to exchage replies with you.. im a fan!!. :bowdown:

All good :D

you were asked about IR scenes ,i personally don't think you should ever do that. it seems that its the last resource when an actress popularity begins to go down.you are the pinnacle of your career.Alexis Texas has not done it, and she is one of the most popular also.somehow in personal opinion it makes for a less appealing of an acress..( but thats just my opinion)But then again MONEY does make the world go round.

thanks and yeah everyone looks better with make up on so if you don't like the natural look, you won't want to see me in Manuel Ferrara's raw 5 lol

no..no...i also like your sweet face without make up... ;)

but i am a big fan of classy ladies...so i like lingerie...high heels...and good make up...

i really like the way you are dressed and your make up on your latest realitykings shot....

oh...by the way...voodoo rules!!!!

you have to work also with KEIRAN LEE...he's the man...

:)

Ava Addams

no..no...i also like your sweet face without make up... ;)

but i am a big fan of classy ladies...so i like lingerie...high heels...and good make up...

i really like the way you are dressed and your make up on your latest realitykings shot....

oh...by the way...voodoo rules!!!!

you have to work also with KEIRAN LEE...he's the man...

:)

Thanks :D, yeah RK has a really good make up artist and she is a hottie too! I worked with Keiran last week, and yeah he is awesome-another favorite of mine!

Ava Addams

you were asked about IR scenes ,i personally don't think you should ever do that. it seems that its the last resource when an actress popularity begins to go down.you are the pinnacle of your career.Alexis Texas has not done it, and she is one of the most popular also.somehow in personal opinion it makes for a less appealing of an acress..( but thats just my opinion)But then again MONEY does make the world go round.

and Tori Black does it and she is one of the top girls out there...to each their own.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ava-addams said:
Ava Addams[/URL][/B], post: 4813941, member: 251997"]I'm taking a few days off cause my body is mad at me and decided to get sick on me...

The Goddess must rest up.

Maybe while you have some time off you can imagine out the 'French Maids' scene with Natasha Nice - that would be my dream come true!

Plenty of inspiration here
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=30634&highlight=Adele+Stephens

Get well soon sweetheart!!

Wanted to ask, just heard about you on bangbrosnetwork, would you consider doing threesome with two guys (work related)? Also what turns you on more guys penis size, or how they look, and lastly how do you take into effect the principle of " its not the size that matters its how you use it"? Also you are hot not that you havent heard that before :D and keep up the good work :)