• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ava Addams

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Ava Addams / FTV Luna

Hi Ava! how's it going? I read you are allready doing scenes for bangbros. any news on the site?

I can't discuss the site sorry :( in all honesty, there isn't much to discuss at this point. I have just been hanging out with my friends. Bridgette B aka spanishdoll was in town last week end and Lexi Lapetina and I have been hanging out. I am suposed to have a girl day with Renna Ryann this week. I am keeping myself busy with lots of travelling and enjoying just chilling out for now. Obviously I can not wait to get the site going but why complain about having lots of playtime!

I honestly do not understand. You are very nice and hot and you could be very successful in HC web site video and movies.
Why you want to wait all of this? :crash:

Ava Addams

I honestly do not understand. You are very nice and hot and you could be very successful in HC web site video and movies.
Why you want to wait all of this? :crash:

I am under contract it is not my decision when I work, so why not enjoy my time off.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ava-addams said:
Ava Addams[/URL][/B], post: 3668399, member: 251997"]I am under contract it is not my decision when I work, so why not enjoy my time off.

For sure you should enjoy your time off that's what life's all about. Have fun baby!!

xoxo

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ava-addams said:
Ava Addams[/URL][/B], post: 3675426, member: 251997"]I am but don't worry I will be working a lot very soon ;) and can not wait!

We can't wait either you naughty little minx!!

xoxo

Ava Addams

++++++++ATTENTION ALL:

If you joined my site AvaAddams.com between May and currently, you will receive a free pass that will only stop once I start updating on a regular basis. I am going to start updating again very soon and already have a very special Halloween treat in store for you! If you subcribe to my newsletter, then you already know ;)

If you did join durring that time and do not receive your free pass, please email me[ avaaddams@yahoo.com] with the address you used to join the site and if it checks out, I will send you one right away!

xoxo,
Ava

PS feel free to pass along!

And yes, even if you join now, this applies. I will be doing this until I update.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

And where do I have to subscribe to be able to marry you Ava? :shy:

You are amazing! One of the most beautiful women ever! I hope you will enjoy your work under the contract and everything else you do.

Keep it up sexy! Thanks for being with us. :lovecoupl

Ava Addams

Ha ha ha, admittedly, that I haven't noticed...:D. But since I haven't deleted it yet I watched it again and you're right, your toy is definitely the smallest used in this movie, by a wide margin. But still, the toyfree part of your scene with Carrie Ann is really nice.

Anyhow, I also checked out your site today and I really liked what I saw there, especially one pic with you and Renna Ryann...awesome. Are you planning on updating with G/G videos on a regular basis? If so, I think I'm in...;)

I finally saw the scene, not my best work but still pretty hot;) Carrie Ann is sexy! and she was such a pleasure to work with. You will be happy to know that Renna and I have a Halloween treat in store for our members and tomorrow Lexi Lapetina and I are documenting our pumpkin patch/carving/decorating adventures...also for our members. i will be posting pics on twitter and myspace tomorrow as well as Thurs of Renna and I at the beach :D

Ava Addams

I am finally updating AvaAddams.com again woohoo! 1st set of pics went up today in the members area[preview on my twitter page and myspace], I need to do the updates page in free area tomorrow...it's been a long day :/ Pumpkin Patch with Lexi and Renna was so much fun and all the pics video will going in bonus content. I will also be starting up the mailing list preview pics again. Oh and Monday or Tuesday a brand new g/g pic set will go up on the site and the matching video a few days later! Also, Monday I am shooting for my brand new hardcore site :D