• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Ava Addams / FTV Luna

Her scenes are plain. She also gives off a bad attitude in a few of her scenes. She should stop kidding herself and start putting ou tsome more hardcore secnes. She's not getting any younger, Interracial or get out.

Her scenes are plain. She also gives off a bad attitude in a few of her scenes. She should stop kidding herself and start putting ou tsome more hardcore secnes. She's not getting any younger, Interracial or get out.

She did IR for her site & Oil Overload 8 looked pretty hardcore.

^ got a link to this IR?

I think she is becoming one of the top stars. She is selective about her scenes but that is because she wants to put out a best stuff possible. I do have to say though i wish her first IR would have been marketed better. It could have been a feature that could have teased the fans for weeks before its release but it was never really put out there in that fashion and is not easy to find.

Quite the disappointment that she chose a black male actor who had a hard time "rising" to the occasion for her 1st interracial. Hopefully, Jules Jordan is offering her a lot of money to do interracial, and we can see her in an upcoming "Mandingo Massacre".

yeah real weak

Nope, he loses his boner and actually doesn't even penetrate Ava for more than 1 sec because of that... Disappointing scene, but not Ava's fault. Why couldn't I be that guy :)