• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Australia has stringent gun laws. 7 dead in mass shooting near Perth

Ok, “rural” is farming area. It was one family, not in a public area, or a school. And unlike the USA we don’t have a mass shooting each week. More people die from drink vending machines fall on them than buy shootings in Australia. Do some research before you start uninformed rants.

Attachments

• 55381C23-FE28-4E8C-892A-7171FEEFFF16.png
    55381C23-FE28-4E8C-892A-7171FEEFFF16.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 87
  • C8A21645-C912-4A8C-8BF1-1A6EE144D9AA.jpeg
    C8A21645-C912-4A8C-8BF1-1A6EE144D9AA.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 90
Ok, “rural” is farming area. It was one family, not in a public area, or a school. And unlike the USA we don’t have a mass shooting each week. More people die from drink vending machines fall on them than buy shootings in Australia. Do some research before you start uninformed rants.
Are there significant hurdles to overcome to be able to own guns in Australia? Yes.

Was this a mass shooting in a country where gun ownership is rare or difficult at best? Yes

The point is that this happened in a country with some of the most stringent gun laws on the planet.

It’s not uninformed at all.

The point is that the restrictions DO significantly reduce mass shootings. You didn’t even look at the data

Why don’t you compare the data of which demographic in the U.S. commit the most gun crime? You can’t even make a comparison between your country and mine based upon that statistic alone.

Australia has essentially disarmed its citizenry, yet still this mass killing occurred.
Restricting driver’s licenses would reduce traffic fatalities too. What’s your point?

The point is you are an idiot. You are too stupid to even contemplate such a thing. A fucked up 'merican voicing a poor opinion of the world. Tosser.

Ah yes, my snaggletoothed obese stalker shows up again. Have you offered an opinion on a topic other than some gibberish about giblets or your unhinged derangement over religion?
Nah, because you can’t rub two brain cells together much less make a coherent argument. Stick to discussing things you know about like stuffing your face and heavy drinking or sucking up to OCSM’s that would never give you the time of day.

And yes, you can’t even troll correctly, and of course my dismantling of you on a regular basis is indeed “ classic”.

1. You brought Australia into the argument, not me. So making the comparisons was initiated by you.
2. Yes it happens in Australia but ordered of magnitude less. Why? Because not everyone man and his dog has a gun.
3 gun restrictions In Australia have Significantly reduced gun crime. This is a fact, not an opinion

1. You brought Australia into the argument, not me. So making the comparisons was initiated by you.
2. Yes it happens in Australia but ordered of magnitude less. Why? Because not everyone man and his dog has a gun.
3 gun restrictions In Australia have Significantly reduced gun crime. This is a fact, not an opinion

The only way to significantly reduce gun crime in the United States is to make sure Democrats can’t access a firearm.

As I said, you lack a certain demographic that is at the root of the vast majority of gun crimes here.

I agree that gun control in the USA is a massive task and there is no simple solution. Australia did it at the right time for Australia. The same way of gun restrictions would not work in a country where there are more guns than people. I am not saying that the USA should employ the same method. That being said more guns in circulation = more gun crime and it is a fact that it did work in Australia. Despite isolated incidents.

So essentially they took away everyone’s guns and only managed to cut gun deaths in half. Suicide are included in gun death statistics.
What about gun crimes?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
So essentially they took away everyone’s guns and only managed to cut gun deaths in half. Suicide are included in gun death statistics.
What about gun crimes?

If the statistics are even close to the truth.

Australia’s 1996 Gun Confiscation Didn’t Work – And it Wouldn’t Work in America

Article