• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: August Ames / Lexi Rain

I love my father - he is the greatest. HOWEVER - IF this was HIS g/f............Dad - sorry but when you get cut into jigsaw puzzle like pieces.....sorry - but I was the one who had that done because after seeing August as your g/f - there is no way I am letting her walk around the house and not be able to bang her all the time. I am gonna make her MINE so sorry for what I did to you, Dad - but August is now MY G/F and I am dang happy about that

- - - Updated - - -

I love my father - he is the greatest. HOWEVER - IF this was HIS g/f............Dad - sorry but when you get cut into jigsaw puzzle like pieces.....sorry - but I was the one who had that done because after seeing August as your g/f - there is no way I am letting her walk around the house and not be able to bang her all the time. I am gonna make her MINE so sorry for what I did to you, Dad - but August is now MY G/F and I am dang happy about that

Re: August Ames / Lexi Rain

Da fuq?:wtf: