• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I can't wait to see those titties revealed.

wow, how predictable was it that she would do playboy after being fired lol. this is the first time ive checked this page, and there it is, shes already done playboy!
well, she'll be a good wank, but her career is now a pile of wank

why did puffy fire her?

She wasn't the same girl that he signed. Remember when before she was signed how sweet and nice she was and then all of sudden she became the whore of the group. She all of sudden had a big attitude and started dressing sexier and sexier talking about "this is the real me and if you don't like it then fuck you". Even Aundrea, who was like her best friend in the group, stopped associating with her.

She wasn't the same girl that he signed. Remember when before she was signed how sweet and nice she was and then all of sudden she became the whore of the group. She all of sudden had a big attitude and started dressing sexier and sexier talking about "this is the real me and if you don't like it then fuck you". Even Aundrea, who was like her best friend in the group, stopped associating with her.

I would not of fired her for dat shit heck she was the hottest one in the group and as 4 her being a ho whos not these dayz :rolleyes:

Hey does anyone thing Puffy fucked? :thefinger