• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Attention! Attention! Attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. I think someone's pullin' our knobs here. :D

Ax3C

Banned
To Eddie62:

I can definitely assure each one of you that I am NOT QBall1970.

I am his girlfriend. I AM on his Board (The_CHAOS_Theory) as My_Immortal_Beloved and as myimmortalbeloved on another entirely separate Forum. I have a completely separate I.P. Address than what he had when he was banned from this Board. He does not even come on this Board on his own... when he is sitting beside me - as he is right now as we discuss this idiot JediCOde - who is actually FamousBabes in disguise - he can do, say, and view whatever he pleases; he is a grown man... unlike how some of you are acting.

If any Moderator/Super-Moderator, or Administrator would care to send me a private message to discuss this, then please feel free to do so. I can provide you with the relevant and pertinent information.

It's truly sad that you people who are Moderators are on this kind of a witch-hunt for people. Those people have all left. Not one of those people really care about FreeOnes anymore... to my knowledge, that is.

And to you, Jedi-Code... you have already targeted me simply because I am his girlfriend. Should I post some of the nasty things you said about ME on this Board... things that made you look like the total, inept, and disrespectful ass you have proven yourself to be?

I don't deny being involved with Q... he was a DAMNED good member of Freeones for a long, long time... and it was one of YOUR Moderators who took it personally jsut because angry words were exchanged. And yes, I know the full, entire story of what took place and what was said. Q was no less guilty than FamousBabes.

I want a full public apology from Eddie62 for baseless accusations that are without merit.

I want you to run my I.P. Address and see what company is my provider as compared to whom his provider was. In fact, why don't you examine the I.P.'s on The_CHAOS_Theory? Those will give you the full and accurate story.

Better yet, p.m. Nightfly... he knows who I am. The staff here seem to regard his word with the utmost respect.

Good day all.

Last edited:

Ax3C

Banned
OH... and more thing:

This DOES come from the banned member QBall1970, by the way...

JediCode is the former Moderator FamousBabes

How do I know this?

Very simply put: The e-mail address - jedicode@kcchiefs.zzn.com - that Eddie62 posted in the above message is the SAME e-mail address that FamousBabes used to sign up on both NewHaven and The_CHAOS_Theory. It is also the very same e-mail address that is used in his MSN Messenger / YAHOO! / AIM profiles.

You can also verify this information with Nightfly as well since they have been friends much longer than myself and Nightfly.

Now, do YOU have any more questions for ME? If not, then leave me the hell alone and leave AsianxxxChick out of our disputes, Darian. She has nothing to do with what took place between me and you.

If you want a war, Darian, then you meet ME on MY turf... otherwise, quit trying to stir up shit, okay? It will only come back to bie you in the ass, son.

Eddie62... you owe her an apology. You accused her without all the facts... publicly, I might add. You and I always got along... what makes you think I'm going to come on here and start shit with you people? I was banned for flaming and I fully respect that decision.

Now, leave HER alone, apologize, and get rid of that troublemaking idiot FamousBabes. He is a disgrace to this Board... and he just got caught in yet another lie. How long will you people turn a blind eye to him?

I'm fucking outta here. I have better things to do. Leave AsianxxxChick out of our problems; she has done nothing.

Darian -

You are pathetic, son. I truly pity you.

Last edited:
Guys, please let's not destroy this very good discussion over this. I think kalel32688 has a point in what he said, not a very well transmitted point as AsianXXXChick elaborated on, but a point nonetheless. This has led to some excellent posting, especially by Superfly2, AsianXXXChick, McRocket, and Peter Gazinya and I think it would be a shame if this thread was closed over some child's play as initiated by JediCode.

I couldn't care less if it was Q who posted the comment in question. Actually, I'd be happy if it was him because this board could sure use some of his opinions. Just for the record, I don't believe it was him. Some people, however, seem to be compelled to fight their private wars on a battlefield they have once left and that has no place for them anymore. It would be great if you cut the crap, JediCode. We all know who you are by now, so what's the point of your trying to call out others? What's the point of sneaking in with another user name anyway?

On the other hand, him playing his games is no reason to overreact. Frankly, I don't see why Eddie should apologize. He posted the fact that someone reported a post, which in itself is a good thing. He didn't say he was supporting the idea, otherwise it would probably have been his duty to ban AsianXXXChick. Don't kill the messenger.

That being said, JediCode was invited to fight this fight someplace else and I would encourage him to follow up on this invitation. Otherwise, it's going to end in a mess, i.e. good threads like this one being subjected to personal matters. I think it would be a great idea if you took a deep breath and let it go. Everybody probably knows what my stance on the FamousBabes/QBall/001 et al. topic is and I can understand QBall and his spouse being offended by it. Still, please let's not go through this once again. Everyone can find out what kind of person FB is. Don't get down on his level. :2 cents:

Last edited:
ROFL.. sniffed out with no effort on my part. 2 reported posts and one comment got you out of your shit hole.

You can do nothing to me Qball. Your ego driven household doesn't scare me.

jedicode@kcchiefs.zzn.com is the email i used to sign up for 2 boards. I never signed up for Chaos theory. (that your stupid ass free board?) None of my IM accunts are used as that email either. You have to have hotmail to have msn,. Your just spouting crap, it's so easy to see through.

Q and Rich were banned for harrassing members. They didn't like it. I quit being a mod so I could fuck you all I wanted. Every few months I will get bored and fuck you two I want.

I haven't been banned from Freeones. If a mod or admin asked me not to bring up you or your crap, I won't. I have self control unlike you.

As we can see above, qball GF will let her Boyfriend post on her account. Not like anything will be done about it. Enless Eddie gets involved of course.

I took the high road with you people for so long. You all talked about how great freeones was for years... then you shit all over it. Now I get my revenge.

AsianxxxChick said:
To Eddie62:

And to you, Jedi-Code... you have already targeted me simply because I am his girlfriend. Should I post some of the nasty things you said about ME on this Board... things that made you look like the total, inept, and disrespectful ass you have proven yourself to be?

Your started it, your a lier anyway, just like Rich. You said you where leaving the board and haven't. It's not like you waited even a month to come back. Qball brought you in to our discussions in the past. He started it.. I finish it. Oh about my disrespect...ROFL. I just gave as good as I got. Here's a tip for all those WWW members. Don't tell people you don't know stuff about yourself. Then act like a moron and lash out at those same people when they are just doing there job. It could bite you in the ass.

You fucking people act like you run this board or the board won't go on without you. Well, it will go on as long as FO himself wants it too. The underpowered mods do what they can, but you don't really care about that. You just care about showing how smart you think you are. :thefinger

Last edited:
JediCode said:
You have to have hotmail to have msn,. Your just spouting crap, it's so easy to see through.
Afraid you dont need a hotmail account to have msn mesenger at all, i have many peeps on my msn without a hotmail account

JediCode said:
Q and Rich were banned for harrassing members. They didn't like it. I quit being a mod so I could fuck you all I wanted. Every few months I will get bored and fuck you two I want.

I haven't been banned from Freeones
But dont this little farce account come under the rulings of freeones that NO multiple accounts should be made rule? And thus shud incur a ban should it not?

EDIT
I see tha above has already been issued

oohh the revenge :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.