• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Attacks in Paris

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
But that's impossible. France doesn't allow people to own firearms.

They attacked a Eagles Of Death Metal concert. Good band. Liked their tune Cherry Cola. Last report 15 dead and 100 hostages taken at that show alone.

Wake up people!

40 dead, still not the final death toll...

My thoughts go to the victims and their families, to the hostages, to the brave cops that are trying to protect people and catch those scumbags, to the rescuers and the medics that are trying to save the victims and to peacefull muslims who will have face even more hate from islamophobes because of some radicals that are living insults to Islam.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
To Goerges, and Johan I hope both of you, and your families are safe tonight. The thoughts of one American are with you and the people of France tonight. Looking forward to posts from both of you.

40 dead, still not the final death toll...

My thoughts go to the victims and their families, to the hostages, to the brave cops that are trying to protect people and catch those scumbags, to the rescuers and the medics that are trying to save the victims and to peacefull muslims who will have face even more hate from islamophobes because of some radicals that are living insults to Islam.

Sounds like somebody who is safe. Good to know. You cotdam right I am an Islamophobe.

And proud of if.

If Daesh is linked to these attacks, you think France puts boots on the ground in Syria? This is going to be interesting

Yeah, to everyone, I'm FINE, thanks for asking.

These attacks are happening inside Paris, I live about 20-25 miles west from Paris.

But thanks to everyone who care about me being safe :thumbsup:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
^^^Wow. One post and he crystallized the board eloquently.

Bataclan attack over. Cops raided the place. 2 terrorists killed, 1 caught alive. Dozens of innocents killed

So, what should be done ? Kill all muslims, just to be sure all terrorists are killed ?

Remember that Bible story about Sodom and Gomorrha ? God told Abraham he wouldn't destroy the city if Abraham could find ONE innocent person inside. So, if you're a christian you must admit that God doesn't want ONE innocent to be killed, even if killing ONE innocent is the price to pay to be sure that every terrorists are dead.

On Twitter :
Eagles of Death Metal said:
We are still currently trying to determine the safety and whereabouts of all our band and crew. Our thoughts are with all of the people involved in this tragic situation.

This is obviously Obama's fault

On a serious note, for continuing coverage I recommend France 24's live feed
http://www.france24.com/en/#

And 9/11 was Bush's fault - even though he was only in office for less than 9 months. And ISIS is also Bush's fault - even though he had been out of office for 6 years or so, and even though Iraq was stable (not to mention most of the Middle East) when he left office.......

Seriously though... he has been in office for 7 years now. You really think ISIS would be controlling northern Iraq had he not withdrawn the troops?

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Will we see the "moderate" muslims rallying the street all over the civilized world against the radicals tomorrow? Nope. We will not, as usual. Because there is nothing moderate in Islam. There is no possible integration with Islam. Only the liberal, politically correct, brainwashed douchebags haven't understood it yet.