• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Athletes you just can't stand

All of the Boston Red Sux and all of their fans. Win one championship in 86 years and all of a sudden they think their the best thing going. Looks like it's August, time for the Sox to choke in the division yet again.:thefinger

Win 26 and you think you're entitled to it. After 86 years of frustration we're gonna enjoy it as long as we can. Yankee fans are still upset cause

A) Ortiz put a huge dent in Mariano the not so great

B) A-Rod is still a bitch

C) The Yankees had the worst collapse in sports history

D) You got worked over on your own field during game 7

E) Curt Schilling played with more heart and guts than any Yankee ever did

Yankeefan21325 said:
All of the Boston Red Sux and all of their fans. Win one championship in 86 years and all of a sudden they think their the best thing going. Looks like it's August, time for the Sox to choke in the division yet again.:thefinger

OK kids, let's not get into 20 pages of Yankees v Red Sox bitchin'.

Athletes I can't stand:
Terrell Owens, English footballer Wayne Rooney, NZ rugby players Tana Umaga and Jerry Collins, Australian footballer Nathan Buckley, and I lost all respect for Roger Clemens after he plunked Mike Piazza in 2000.

Terrell Owens - He should be in the, "Can't Stand" Hall of Fame.
Andy Roddick - He tries to be cool, but he really is a dork.
Pedro Martinez - All he does is whine.
Kevin Harvick- an immature smart-ass
Barry Bonds - an arrogant cheater

Not exactly about athletes per se:

But personally, I don't like it when people describe athletes as "heroes". Always been a pet peeve of mine - and I don't care what kind of "rags to riches" story you present...

There are few, very few, folks (and it really isn't profession specific) on this planet I'd think worthy of being "role models" for my kids. And I have to say, most professional athletes DO NOT fit that bill...

cheers,

Win 26 and you think you're entitled to it. After 86 years of frustration we're gonna enjoy it as long as we can. Yankee fans are still upset cause

A) Ortiz put a huge dent in Mariano the not so great

B) A-Rod is still a bitch

C) The Yankees had the worst collapse in sports history

D) You got worked over on your own field during game 7

E) Curt Schilling played with more heart and guts than any Yankee ever did

See the thing is when you have a winning organization like we do (the Yankees) you forget about these things you brought up. It doesn't really matter to us because our organization has won for almost a century. You people are still upset about Buckner in '86 so be mindful about what you say. Oh yeah I think we swept your sorry asses right out of the playoffs this year with that 5 game embarassment. When you lose as much as Boston does you tend to dwell on the 5 things you stated because it gives you some kind of hope and or satisfaction. Cya next year losers, Curt and the rest of your chumps can see Jeter get fitted for that thumb ring while you watch on TV AGAIN.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Sydney Crosby - not even 2 years in the NHL and I already dislike him. Seems like an immature brat.

Terrell Owens - Just shut the f up

Peyton Manning - too clean of a guy and the "aww shucks" attitude bugs me