• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

At what point do you consider it to be gay sex?

At what point is it gay sex?

• Several dudes whacking

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • 1 dude, 1 woman, other dude whacking it in the corner

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • 2 dudes, 1 woman, different ends

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 2 dudes, 1 woman, same end

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • 2 dudes, 1 woman, same hole

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
None of those is "gay" sex. Bisexual perhaps, but definitely not "gay".

:2 cents:

Sorry typo. 4 was supposed to say "same hole" Personally, for me its all of the above

IMO, if you and another schmo are fucking the same vagina, then to me, it's gay. I wouldn't want to fuck my girl in the same hole with another guy.

Those other options are not gay, maybe #1 as well.

As soon as there are two naked men in the same room with erections, it's gay.

It's a close call between option one and two. If the men are clothed and they are whacking off to a video, then I'm going to have to say it's one shade away from gay. But a man pulling his pud in visual proximity of a penis and asshole exposed, gotta call gay on this one.

although I wouldn't say any of the above would explicitly be considered as gay sex, like Chef said. I'd define it as a casual homosexual encounter.

I think a lot of white guys [and hispanics and blacks for that matter] are fearful of being even remotely considered "gay." Their preoccupation with "what's gay" and "what's not" reveals an insecurity and a lack of personal freedom which they are only choosing to confine themselves to. If you like different kinds of food nobody will judge you for that. Is it not possible to be a sexual omnivore - to enjoy many flavors of sex in a continuous spectrum rather than having to arbitrarily dissect that range of possible experiences as though that has some real meaning beyond your own parochial upbringing. I suppose it gay for a guy to enjoy touching a penis - so all you guys better stop jerking off - 'cause that would be very "gay." To me - as a sexual omnivore - you're splitting [pubic] hairs in an area where you might have a lot less stress and a lot more happiness if you would let your horses run free. Loosen up dudes!

good point, MM. There is classification down to the point of absurdity, where you drain any possibility of pragmatic meaning out of a thing.

It's like what I said in one of the million threads about race/ism: everyone is different and everyone is also the same. when you can understand the connection between apparent contradictory principles, that zen thinking, I think creates a much more rich and healthy world view.

I chose the first option because it only say "several dudes whacking" it didn't say there was a girl.

Pretty much all of the above crosses the line with me.

Also even though I know it's not absolutely true in the most technical sense, if your a man, and you do bisexual things, in my view your still gay. :rofl:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You had to ask to know what homosexual sex is? :1orglaugh :tongue:

Any two people of the same sex engaged in sexual activity.

If you're in prison it is still homosexual sex. They have no excuse.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
When I'm with a dame, I don't want any fella anywhere around. :hatsoff: