• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Assjob / Assjobs

chabbys use to be nice assjobers..

Guys this assjob is a very awesome sexual act that few know about and fewer appreciate ...

I know every body here is trying to post what ever they can find because there are little contents of assjob out there but please don't just post anything.

An assjob must mean a big round ass with a deep crack that bury the cock and can give it long strokes (till it cums preferably) most scenes don’t have cum shots un fucking fortunately

Last edited by a moderator:

Guys this assjob is a very awesome sexual act that few know about and fewer appreciate ...

I know every body here is trying to post what ever they can find because there are little contents of assjob out there but please don't just post anything.

An assjob must mean a big round ass with a deep crack that bury the cock and can give it long strokes (till it cums preferably) most scenes don’t have cum shots un fucking fortunately

I totally agree with you! Just an assjob slide with tiny asscheeks isn't an assjob imo... it should have some resemblance to tittyfucking, at least the idea. By that i mean it should really be in between those pressed together cheeks!

P.S. that's one of the best scenes i've seen so far with mz booty, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

ygrdybrwn

Banned

I totally agree with you! Just an assjob slide with tiny asscheeks isn't an assjob imo... it should have some resemblance to tittyfucking, at least the idea. By that i mean it should really be in between those pressed together cheeks!

P.S. that's one of the best scenes i've seen so far with mz booty, thanks.

i agree

That's a nice concept Mr. Slide.

I could use that logo and people wouldn't even know what it means :)

Way to represent our cause. I'll keep a copy for myself.

That's a nice concept Mr. Slide.

I could use that logo and people wouldn't even know what it means :)

Way to represent our cause. I'll keep a copy for myself.

that's the idea ;)