• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

assari is a Finnish treasure

LOL. Not to say they steel their wives from neighboring tribes carrying them on their back

That is the traditional and the only way to get a woman in Finland.

title268853022.png

Yes he's such a 'treasure' he should in a museum (or some type of institute, *hint, hint*) with armed guards so he doesn't get out. .. I mean get stolen.

Walls and straitjackets are not an obstacle for me.

But a true racist is always Christian.

(that isn't even remotely true)

That is an impossible equation.

Jesus might cry every time assari logs onto Freeones but he's alright with me. Hard to get upset with a fella who's name sounds like a Japanese guy apologizing.

assari = assistant, helper

Yeah I take the piss out of him, but he's alright. I guess,
(Amen)

Besides his name is similar to a certain all female race in the Mass Effect Universe. But I'm not sure if that's a plus or not. (parody)

This is an international forum and person who is not American is not necessarily communist so do not be too prejudiced towards us. :violin:

i don't give a fuck that ASSARI has never fucked a black girl.

Assari lives in geographically disadvantageous location to have this opportunity of having sex with a black girls. The closest thing he'll to having sex with a black girls in those areas is when he turns off the lights. But chicks be snow white cold once you wake up at the morning sunshine...

Assari lives in geographically disadvantageous location to have this opportunity of having sex with a black girls. The closest thing he'll to having sex with a black girls in those areas is when he turns off the lights. But chicks be snow white cold once you wake up at the morning sunshine...

I long time ago I met a Spanish woman.

(She was kind of copper colored)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
If you mean he's locked in a trunk, I can see that, ala Pulp Fiction gimp style.