• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ass implants

They still do actual implants? Women nowadays are doing the Brazilian butt lift. It looks so much better because it's not an implant, it's just transferring fat from other parts of your body to your ass. It looks more natural

MileenaKiani

Official Checked Star Member
I can't imagine it being comfortable sitting on your ass with an implant inside of it?? While I would love to be able to do a brazilian butt lift with my own body fat I simply do not have enough body fat for the procedure or the money lol! Good ole fashion squats and glute workouts for me.

fake or real?
A.J Applegate

tumblr_nb4w0j3rxb1tkifs2o8_1280.jpgtumblr_nxz4d7Eoax1qhlsu4o1_1280.jpgtumblr_ny1m1zagFV1stgn7lo4_1280.jpg

Is this the topic have related to Nicki Minaj or Kardashian and Izzi?

They still do actual implants? Women nowadays are doing the Brazilian butt lift. It looks so much better because it's not an implant, it's just transferring fat from other parts of your body to your ass. It looks more natural
:facepalm:

Those modifications make me glad that I'm less of an ass cheek man and more of an anus man nowadays. Sure, it's weird, but it seems as if too many ass cheek men have gone off the deep end these days -- and not only regarding ass cheek implants and butt lifts...