• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
No, but I'll paint myself green & give you an anal probe if you want!

Given what I have just managed to insert, whilst having a long soak in the bath...I may well manage you x

MissHybrid

glad we're on the same page miss H! now, enough of this seriousness, i seem to remember from somewhere you're into motorcycles...is that right? what do you ride if so?

I have a

Bike007.jpg

MissHybrid

You have the most unbelieveably hot legs I have ever seen.

That is kind of you to say so. They can be awfully naughty and spring open at inopportune times.

MissHybrid

Miss Hybrid is into Tri-Cycles? :dunno: Who knew? Piss in the fridge, tri-cycles, alchemy, time travel...what's next?

Pissing in the fridge is better than in the television x

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
That's the one Tribbles xx

you should also check out Trials & Tribbilations, the Deep Space 9 tribute episode for Star Trek's 30th anniversary. The crew of the Defiant go back in time and kick it with Kirk and the Tribbles. Awesome:D

(It's on YouTube)

Jon S.

Banned
Too right Mister Jitna xx
Wow....now it's "Mister" Jitna!?!? Such formality!

And here I am just "plain old" Sir Jon! That's right, I was knighted over the weekend! Yeah, that's right....I traveled back to 1215 to witness the signing of the Magna Carta & none other than King John himself knighted me!:cool:

By the way, during your travels through time, did you ever happen upon King John?

MissHybrid

Wow....now it's "Mister" Jitna!?!? Such formality!

And here I am just "plain old" Sir Jon! That's right, I was knighted over the weekend! Yeah, that's right....I traveled back to 1215 to witness the signing of the Magna Carta & none other than King John himself knighted me!:cool:

By the way, during your travels through time, did you ever happen upon King John?

dear Sir Jon. I have never happened upon King John, if I do I will let you know what er transpires.

Jon S.

Banned
Lol ... but if you do want to know, it derives from a variant of the word smitten - smite - 'to strike'. :hatsoff:
And here I have just learned something about my own name. Of course that makes perfect sense...I mean we have blacksmiths, and we all know what they do. So, yeah, it makes sense. :hatsoff: