• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you always as frustrated with your life as you are today?
just askin.........

Yes this is a 3-part science question:
How long did it take you to get used to waking up with the taste of stale cock residue in your mouth?
also,
Does it anger you that, despite your talk-of-the-town cocksucking skills, you will never get the recognition you deserve on account of your unfortunate appearance?
and finally,
When you die, would you like to be buried next to your mother, and if so, will that test tube have its own little coffin?

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
How long did it take you to get used to waking up with the taste of stale cock residue in your mouth?
also,
Does it anger you that, despite your talk-of-the-town cocksucking skills, you will never get the recognition you deserve on account of your unfortunate appearance?
and finally,
When you die, would you like to be buried next to your mother, and if so, will that test tube have its own little coffin?

Post of the week right there :D

Are you always as frustrated with your life as you are today?
just askin.........
No oftentimes I am more frustrated. . .

Just how awesome are you?
87%

why are u rude ! why u give me neg rep for !!! stupid man !
My comments made when I neg repped you explain why.

also,
and finally,
Alas I have never had the pleasure of that particular sensation.
I have never sucked a cock. Although your question is illogical. If my alleged cocksucking skills are the "talk-of-the-town" as you put it then that is a clear indication of me having some form of recognition, & as I am the "talk-of-the-town" then it seems I have gained the recognition I deserve.
Say silly little things about me all you want, but please refrain from making references to my mother.

PS - it wasn't a "3-part science question" they were 3 separate questions!

No oftentimes I am more frustrated. . .

87%

My comments made when I neg repped you explain why.

Alas I have never had the pleasure of that particular sensation.
I have never sucked a cock. Although your question is illogical. If my alleged cocksucking skills are the "talk-of-the-town" as you put it then that is a clear indication of me having some form of recognition, & as I am the "talk-of-the-town" then it seems I have gained the recognition I deserve.
Say silly little things about me all you want, but please refrain from making references to my mother. You abhorrent little cunt.

PS - it wasn't a "3-part science question" they were 3 separate questions!

explained ? :rolleyes: no need to have neg repped me !

mrt -- how come u never congratulated me on reaching 10 k ! :( :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.