• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ed007

Banned
Are you enjoying the Miss FreeOnes contest?

Are you enjoying the Miss FreeOnes contest?
To be honest, I'm a bit bored of it all now.

If you knew someone was going to die within the month, would you still tell them if they had a bad haircut?
No, I wouldn't tell them. But when they were out of their mind on painkillers I would hire a top professional London hairstylist to come in & give them a hair follicle makeover. When they had come round to their senses after the drugs have worn off I would simply inform them that their new haircut was a symptom of their particular terminal ailment, & on the plus side they will now make for a rather handsome corpse!

ed007

Banned
Assuming it was important, does 100,000 rep mean anything as there are so many guys with almost 200,000+ rep?

Do you think this thread will still be in the talk section this time next week?

Namreg

Banned
if birds fly to a warmer climate in the winter, why do they come back? extra points if you guess which TV show that's from.

Assuming it was important, does 100,000 rep mean anything as there are so many guys with almost 200,000+ rep?

Do you think this thread will still be in the talk section this time next week?
100,000 rep means roughly half of almost 200,000 rep.

& no I think this will not be in the talk section this time next day, let alone next week. :(

is it cruel to feed alphagetti to a hungry illiterate?
It is. Those responsible should be made to eat their own shit. & that of all jury members who had convicted them of this most dastardly of word related crimes.

ed007

Banned
100,000 rep means roughly half of almost 200,000 rep.

Thanks.

I remember the days when mods used to really kick ass :crash: and 2,000 rep was a lot.

Do you think there are many board members who take rep power very seriously? :dunno:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
What events in the 2012 Olympics will you watch? Are you planning on attending any events?

ed007

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.