• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me (julialee89) anything about Norway

Hehehe. "Everyday"? That is not a static term. Burgers, pizza, taco, meatballs (larger than the sweedish meatballs :elaugh: ) and different fish dishes. I think that is very common. Oh, and "raspeball" every thursday. And rice pudding on saturday. And sandwiches to breakfast and lunch...

i had to look up "raspeball"... it sounds delicious!

i had to look up "raspeball"... it sounds delicious!

It is basicly grated potatoes mixed with flour and spices. Serve with meat and swede drain (L3ggy wont like that translation, but it was the only translation I found)

The country of the midnight sun. The home of Vicky Vette. The land that gave us vikings. Now I will answare any question you have about Norway

I think Vicky Vette look like an exception to the rule, because all the Norwegian women I have had the opportunity to meet in Spain, Greece, England and Thailand were not at all attractive .... or I am wrong ?

What's the price of some basic things, let's say a bread and 1L milk?

I give my "morning bread" to my girl each day for free and I have no idea what the milk cost, because I go right to the source: BOOBIES!
Ok. That was a bad joke... Here is the answare: Bread (low quality): about 1.25 US dollar. Bread (regular, to good quality): 3 to 4 US dollars. Milk: Still: no idea, but I think the price starts at 3 or 4 dollars.

I think Vicky Vette look like an exception to the rule, because all the Norwegian women I have had the opportunity to meet in Spain, Greece, England and Thailand were not at all attractive .... or I am wrong ?

Unattractive norwegian women go to Spain and Greece to get sharmed or to party. Or both. You just haven't spotted the attractive ones yet. Are you sure the women you saw in Thailand were ACTUALLY women? Its normally horny men who travel there.

Are you sure the women you saw in Thailand were ACTUALLY women? Its normally horny men who travel there.

I am sorry but I must to reconfirm very fat and unpleasant ... when I was in Spain there is a big community of Norwegian people living in "residential area" a small city near Alicant, I saw many Norwegian young lady 16Y.O from Bergen very beautiful, but the other over 30 Y.o. not the kind of women I can dream to share my life.

Also in Thailand near Krabi there is many people from Scandinavia, and also I met in Phuket and Pattaya I've met regular family (before I was flying wit S.A.S.) not only single man, the tourism in Thailand changing from 10 years ago.

Also I have some friend was living and working in Norway for many years ... and they never spoke good about Norwegian lady.

I am sorry but I must to reconfirm very fat and unpleasant ... when I was in Spain there is a big community of Norwegian people living in "residential area" a small city near Alicant, I saw many Norwegian young lady 16Y.O from Bergen very beautiful, but the other over 30 Y.o. not the kind of women I can dream to share my life.

Also in Thailand near Krabi there is many people from Scandinavia, and also I met in Phuket and Pattaya I've met regular family (before I was flying wit S.A.S.) not only single man, the tourism in Thailand changing from 10 years ago.

Also I have some friend was living and working in Norway for many years ... and they never spoke good about Norwegian lady.

Well, we are 5 million norwegians. It sounds like you have been unlucky with who you have met. :O

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It is basicly grated potatoes mixed with flour and spices. Serve with meat and swede drain (L3ggy wont like that translation, but it was the only translation I found)

That's one crappy translation.

Well, we are 5 million norwegians. It sounds like you have been unlucky with who you have met. :O

Maybe you are right, but ... I heard also the same mine opinion from other friends.

Quite strange .... just a coincidence ?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Is Jarlsburg a Norwegian cheese? If so is it good for grilling or blending with othe cheese for grilling.

Maybe you are right, but ... I heard also the same mine opinion from other friends.

Quite strange .... just a coincidence ?

It's a matter of taste. We got our load of bad looking girls, yes. And we got alot of women that are just ok. But if you can find the lovely ones, you would REALLY like them. And trust me; I have seen alot of them. Maybe it's because I live in Norway?

Is Jarlsburg a Norwegian cheese? If so is it good for grilling or blending with othe cheese for grilling.

Yes, Jarlsberg is a norwegian cheeze. The meaning of the name might be somethig like "mountain of the nobleman" (jarl= nobleman, berg= mountain / rock). Thank you for the the tip, by the way.

It's a matter of taste. .... Maybe it's because I live in Norway?

Yes I think its a matter of taste, I like women as Tia Ling, Sai Tai Tiger or Tussinee ... just for to give you an idea, and last night when I was chatting with my friend, I realize we like Asian type more than an Vicky Vette or Liv Ulman model of beauty.