• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me (Bree Olson) any question ya want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you swim and which strokes?

mr google

Banned
If you had to choose between a man who is stunningly beautiful or another who is very average looking but extremely intelligent and a third who is very average looking but very funny which would you choose and why?

Hello Bree,

My question is: how would I go about arranging an interview with you or other members of the industry for my adult website / blog?

I noticed you also love cars, what vehicle are you driving and what's your dream ride? I'm a supercar lover! :D I like many of them but Saleen S7TT, Lamborghini Reventon and Mercedes SLR McLaren 722 has been my favorites for a while. :cool:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I think its only fair that I ask the same question I asked mrtrebus.

If you could have anyones likeness tattooed to your ass, who's would it be?

Just because I have asked you fluff questions in the past doesn't mean I can't get real with you and ask you the difficult, hard-hitting, and relevent questions that everyone wants to know.
So what is your favorite James Bond film and actor that has played that character? :D

Bree Olson

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hi Bree,

Over the last two years I have been essentially gambling with my life savings and investments due to dropping out of my health care insurance coverage (Blue Cross of America at the time). Anyway, I don't want to bore you with specifics, but I was wondering if I could sign up in one of your ladies' ''preferred group plans'' (??) pretty please ? :o :D

But seriously, a serious illness could just wipe me out and anybody else that's in range of reading my post whose in a similar situation. It's time to stop procrastinating

Anyway, you be well yourself, kiddo ! ;)

I know what I wanted to ask -
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a latex fettishette would you consider yourself ?
That's a whole different endeavor aside in itself huh ?

Never really got a chance to experience the latex fetish unfortunately :(

Dear Bree,

If someone was holding a gun to your head and forcing you to have sex with one of the following, who would you choose?

A. Rosie O'Donnel

B. a midget dressed as a clown

C. Carrot Top

Carrot Top by a landslide

do you ride

I have always wanted to get a crotch rocket... if that's what you meant lol

Can you swim and which strokes?

I can swim enough that I have never drowned

Will you be asking mrtrebus any questions?

I guess I am going to have find out what this is all about lol

If you had to choose between a man who is stunningly beautiful or another who is very average looking but extremely intelligent and a third who is very average looking but very funny which would you choose and why?

Intelligent. I like a man who can hold conversation and intelligent people generally go farther in life than funny people.

Hello Bree,

My question is: how would I go about arranging an interview with you or other members of the industry for my adult website / blog?

PM Me

I noticed you also love cars, what vehicle are you driving and what's your dream ride? I'm a supercar lover! :D I like many of them but Saleen S7TT, Lamborghini Reventon and Mercedes SLR McLaren 722 has been my favorites for a while. :cool:

I drive a 2008 Lexus GS350, black with black tinted windows. I want a Lamborghini, a Bentley Continental GT and a Cadillac Escalade to drive in the Indiana winters lol.

I think its only fair that I ask the same question I asked mrtrebus.

If you could have anyones likeness tattooed to your ass, who's would it be?

None lol!

Just because I have asked you fluff questions in the past doesn't mean I can't get real with you and ask you the difficult, hard-hitting, and relevent questions that everyone wants to know.
So what is your favorite James Bond film and actor that has played that character? :D

I think Sean was the best, but my favorite film is probably Goldeneye, I don't know I have only seen a few.

roronoa3000

Banned
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/bree-olson said:
Bree Olson[/URL][/B], post: 4249741, member: 370964"]

intelligent people generally go farther in life than funny people.

:crying: Guess my life is meanlingless now. I knew I should have finished high school before going to clown school.

mr google

Banned
What's your favorite mode of transport?

Are you still on contact with your first boyfriend and did he pop your cherry?

Have you ever dated a man who is shorter than you?

How often do you go clothes shopping?

Bree Olson

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
What's your favorite mode of transport?

Are you still on contact with your first boyfriend and did he pop your cherry?

Have you ever dated a man who is shorter than you?

1. Car definitely
2. No I am not, and no he did not
3. I have been on dates with a man shorter than me yes, but at 5'3", it doesn't happen too often.

Bree, what is Eva Angelina like?

I like Eva, we did an interview together at AVN and it was cool to hang out with her again, had not seen her in a long time.

How often do you go clothes shopping?

I used to go out on spending sprees all the time, but now I have chilled out. I will go clothes shopping maybe once or twice a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.