• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Talia Mint

Official Checked Star Member
HitchHiker4FO.jpg

Hey guys! My OCSM account has just been verified here and I'm looking forward to connecting with my fans on FreeOnes. Please ask me any questions that might interest you about me ^^ I'll be happy to answer!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Didn't anyone ever tell you hitch hiking was dangerous?

I do not see a hitchhiker. I see a beautiful free woman observing her share of the world. SPAIN is one of those stealth countries. Spain and Portugal sent out explorers to explore the Americas and a little in ww2 and bam, no news is good news. I can not ever remember getting news from spain other than a famous painter. If the world were a survivor show Spain would be going under the radar. You are quite sexy and beautiful. I used the star rep button to give you rep points it is the gray star next to the triangle below your avataur. Tell us about your self ? Are you a model, actress or what.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not see a hitchhiker. I see a beautiful free woman observing her share of the world. SPAIN is one of those stealth countries. Spain and Portugal sent out explorers to explore the Americas and a little in ww2 and bam, no news is good news. I can not ever remember getting news from spain other than a famous painter. If the world were a survivor show Spain would be going under the radar. You are quite sexy and beautiful. I used the star rep button to give you rep points it is the gray star next to the triangle below your avataur. Tell us about your self ? Are you a model, actress or what.

I see your from Ukraine and shot with DDF. What was the least favorite and best thing about that experience? Is the road in Spain or Ukraine Bye for now.

- - - Updated - - -

I see your from Ukraine and shot with DDF. What was the least favorite and best thing about that experience? Is the road in Spain or Ukraine Bye for now.

Talia Mint

Hi Super :)
My fav shoots are obviously those that I direct for my site since they're pretty much my fantasies come true hehe
Besides that I very much enjoy working for VivThomas.com, they always have great scripts, awesome atmosphere on set and Alis Locanta is absolutely brilliant so the content they produce is just beautiful besides being fun to make. And they choose the sexiest girls for their shoots ;)
In the future I would like to experiment with some fetishes like light BDSM but I want to find a proper partner for that (female since I only do g/g) that is genuinely involved in this lifestyle so I'm not sure when it's going to happen but hopefully soon!

Talia Mint

Spain is beautiful indeed. And it's safe because a lot of people of power from all over the world have summer houses here so they wouldn't want to bomb their own villas lol
About myself, I am a nude model and girl-on-girl performer. I'm also a web and graphic designer but I moved to modelling as my main job recently so I only do that part time now :) I also start producing my own content now and would love to learn more about videography and photography to be able to shoot other models myself.

Thanks for giving me rep (still not sure what it means but sounds like something good lol)!!!

Talia Mint

- - - Updated - - -

I am from Ukraine but I'm based in Spain at the moment. I shot for DDF because I wanted to try out something kinkier and they are the only company I know in Europe that does stuff like that and doesn't overdo it. My overall experience with them was rather nice and my scene with Dolly Diore was really fun to shoot. She is a very sweet girl but she makes a great domm on camera! So far it's the only BDSM scene I've shot and it was very light, I think she was very gentle with me because she knew that I haven't done bondage or spanking before lol I'd like to get a bit more experience in that area and try out different roles :)

Talia Mint

What's the goriest Horror Film you've ever seen?

Hmm that's a tough one, I like horror movies and I've seen a lot of them. I prefer the ones with supernatural stuff like the ring to the serial killer ones though. I think the goriest one would be the Human Centipede. It was absolutely revolting and I wouldn't watch it again lol

Talia Mint

Welcome to FreeOnes.

What made you decide to move to Spain from the Ukraine?

Thank you!
Well I moved because I had a beautiful summer romance here that turned into a long distance relationship which lasted around 2 years. I was at the university at the time and the guy was working in England (he was originally from Spain). My graduation coincided with him moving back to Spain so after I got my diploma I came here for another holiday and he asked me to stay. We broke up after 3 years of living together but we are best friends now and I've decided to stay in Spain because I love it here and after so many years it became my home :)

Hi Super :)
My fav shoots are obviously those that I direct for my site since they're pretty much my fantasies come true hehe
Besides that I very much enjoy working for VivThomas.com, they always have great scripts, awesome atmosphere on set and Alis Locanta is absolutely brilliant so the content they produce is just beautiful besides being fun to make. And they choose the sexiest girls for their shoots ;)
In the future I would like to experiment with some fetishes like light BDSM but I want to find a proper partner for that (female since I only do g/g) that is genuinely involved in this lifestyle so I'm not sure when it's going to happen but hopefully soon!

Thanks for replying Talia, I hope you mange to do those shoots soon as well, they would be great to see. :D