• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx (AMA)

Haha! Depends nothing could make algebra sexy & it's the only reason why I am disappointed with Muslims - they invented it & caused many hrs of boredom in high school *hehe*. Surprisingly I was really good at mathematics & science but I preferred drama & history - go figure :dunno:

image3.jpg

The China Doll on the right is concentrating very hard on her algebra homework!!!
;)

I love history and was good at it. Hated math well algebra, and geometry, I sucked at both

If you haven't seen me around posting smut on the FreeOnes board I'm Lolita Borgia a cute but kinky petite girl from 'DownUnder' :female:

Offend me if you can... & that's a challenge!!!
:dominatrix:

You would be good as a fuckeduphandjobs role.... don't you think ?
you can start with me.

In that photo above with the two ladies I wonder if the one to your left decided to close her eyes for the picture or blinked at the wrong time. :D

What is your favorite piece of music from each of the three major time periods of music... baroque, classical, and romantic?

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
i have been away from the site for awhile, have you missed me? ;)

Absolutely - where have you been Mr Bigguy1???
:bounce:

What is your favorite piece of music from each of the three major time periods of music... baroque, classical, and romantic?

Sorry my personal major time periods of music are soul, rock & metal - therefore I cannot answer your question sadly... :(

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
In that photo above with the two ladies I wonder if the one to your left decided to close her eyes for the picture or blinked at the wrong time. :D

Maybe she's blazed up....

Sorry my personal major time periods of music are soul, rock & metal - therefore I cannot answer your question sadly... :(

Mine is mixed but I would say Rock, Metal, and Celtic would be my major 3 genres I like. Who are your favorite artists/bands?

Lolita_Borgia

Time periods does not equal genre of music, but understood.

Yea sorry bout that but I don't actually really like any music from those time periods... ;)

Mine is mixed but I would say Rock, Metal, and Celtic would be my major 3 genres I like. Who are your favorite artists/bands?

Etta James for Soul, Jimi Hendrix & the Doors for Rock, Pungent Stench & Burzum for Metal - but I also luv Lilly Allen, Fatboy Slim, No Doubt, Ulver... :stripper2:

Yea sorry bout that but I don't actually really like any music from those time periods... ;)

Etta James for Soul, Jimi Hendrix & the Doors for Rock, Pungent Stench & Burzum for Metal - but I also luv Lilly Allen, Fatboy Slim, No Doubt, Ulver... :stripper2:

Cool, was hoping to see Kiss in there lol. I could totally list a ton though. Elvis is another

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Speaking about movies - if we had a date, and I am the one inviting you over for a movie and snacks, what movie would you like to see on this date - and, bonus question, what would be be the snacks of your choice?

To make it more interesting:

Two levels: The date provided by workers wages

Second: No limits ^^

I have been a bit busy with various aspects of my life with different difficulties in it, but I am back now :) glad to see you again as always beautiful.

I agree with your musical taste very good taste indeed.

Lolita_Borgia

Speaking about movies - if we had a date, and I am the one inviting you over for a movie and snacks, what movie would you like to see on this date - and, bonus question, what would be be the snacks of your choice?

To make it more interesting:

Two levels: The date provided by workers wages

Second: No limits ^^

Hmm interesting question - I like it! Ok on this date the movie would be Eyes Wide Shut by Stanley Kubrick & the snacks would be brie cheese, sourdough bread, pistaccios & strawberries :yesyes:

I have been a bit busy with various aspects of my life with different difficulties in it, but I am back now :) glad to see you again as always beautiful.

I agree with your musical taste very good taste indeed.

Aw thanks Mr BigGuy :bateyes: