• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me (Alisa) ALMOST anything

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Having faced the problems parents face with children, do you believe that governments should issue new parents with tranquiliser darts?

Having faced the problems parents face with children, do you believe that governments should issue new parents with tranquiliser darts?

Hell no. Kids are easy if you actually spend time with them and raise them yourself not expect school too or the street or someone else so you don't have too.

Why is there no girl interested in me? :(

Online your pretty cool to talk to and chill with since that is all I have to go on I don't know Sweety.:lovecoupl

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Why is long, thick hair sexy on guys?

Why is long, thick hair sexy on guys?

For me I love to have something to pull on a bit when we play and gives me something to run my hands through. I'm such a toughy feely kinda person.

It means as long as it's well kept that you take care of yourself which is important. It can make you look older when your young and if it keeps well younger when your old. Girls love a younger guy to look older and what girl doesn't want a younger man when she's older.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Good thing that I take care of it then. Sure, I'm not the best, but it's especially easy, at least for me.

as for male penis penetrating me I can't say really that one stands out insanely over the others. Now as for a massage I got with a happy ending for me with his hands as to be my fav as it was something I always wanted to do but hadn't gotten to till then.

it's kinda like this one (this one being a bit darker): a baby seal walks into a club...let me repeat myself a baby seal walks into a club

yay or nay on the joke?