• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask Jemma Valentine anything ;)

This is a very tough question for me to answer. It sounds sweet on your end, it's more me being unsure of how to realistically respond (and I don't really date). I will get back to you at some point xo
Have a good weekend.

It is all hypothetical anyway. I am interested in your response because if I ask this to 20 women I sense I would get 20 different answers and it is interesting to see what each says. It also tells me what kind of a person you are by your response. In "real life" I do like letting her decide what to do on our first "real" date. Not the first one we have but after we go thru the "feeling out" process of talking and getting to know each other and we go on a "real" first date I like letting her pick and choose what to do because it makes her feel the most comfy and that is what I want and also, as I said, it tells me a lot about her by the choices she makes.

If you don't date a lot I guess that means we will just go from: Hello to Marriage then...........right? :angels::dunno:

Jemma Valentine

Official Checked Star Member
I'm totally not interested in commitment, marriage or relationships. Hello to... "Want to do some content trade? I have my test and these are my boundaries" is more accurate.

I am an extremely sexual person and I don't like confines of relationships or like putting time and energy into consistency like that. If I hang out in a 'dating' way with someone, it's usually on the fly or after some really good sex.

Jemma Valentine

I have some people that I'm close with in my life and talk with on a daily basis- none of whom are people I regularly sleep with. There are a lot more people who I have sexual encounters with, but don't talk with nearly as much. I guess my version of intimacy is too raw and sex is often such a power play for me that it doesn't integrate well with that soft, sweet, 'I want to be with you and just you' way that is idealized as the way of people dating.

That is very real and from my heart--- but I'm not sure how it will come across. This is probably why I've hesitated on saying so in response to your question.

Last edited:

Jemma Valentine

Hi :)

My day is going pretty well, besides everything being closed for the holiday... I will be masturbating in a bit of a public forum on the internet as my next vnalive.com show is at 4pm est today.

I have had sex with other people in public but not really masturbated in public besides lubing up my holes for entry ;)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Hi :)

My day is going pretty well, besides everything being closed for the holiday... I will be masturbating in a bit of a public forum on the internet as my next vnalive.com show is at 4pm est today.

I have had sex with other people in public but not really masturbated in public besides lubing up my holes for entry ;)

Nice! Next time you do a show, give me a shout, I'd love to put some notices up for you :)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Nominated you for OCSM of the Week, Jemma.
It'd sure be a drooling treat if you popped on in over at the OCSM of the Week thread and said Hi in that smokin', volcanically sizzlin', get us all hot & bothered way that you know how to do, Juicy Jem Jem Jemma. :D

Jemma-Valentine-toying-ass(6).jpg
There is something about a spread pussy that gets me rock hard. Jemma your's is beautiful I could lick and tongue fuck your pussy until my face was bathed in your juices.

Jemma Valentine

Oh man... Thanks for nominating me guys but I'm not sure how much time I will have this week to chat in the OCSM of the week thread. When does it close?

Mhmm I'm glad you're enjoying... That convo and photo is getring me hot and bothered too now, would be fantastic to have someone lick up these juices. I've got to go get ready and shoot for sindrive today, some hot clothing fetish anal scene. Xxo

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Oh, you wouldn't have to be chatting up a storm daily or anything like that, Jemma. It's really more of a case of the nominees, given time availability, will make an appearance and drop by some smokin' pics that will have us drooling and fapping up a storm. :D It varies. It all depends on the girls' schedules at the time. Sometimes they have time to chat a micro bit. Other times more. Sometimes they treat us to 1 batch of pics. Other times more. Whatever their free time allows

Anyway ... this week's contest's voting closes I believe Sunday at 10:00PM Pacific Time.

Hi jemma,

I always wondered. What kind of physical prep do you have to do to get ready for an anal scene? It always seems like the cock just slides in like its no problem.

Very sorry it took me this long to welcome you to FreeOnes so I will correct that right now
"Welcome to FreeOnes Jemma hhhhhhhhmmmm with welcoming winks"

May I say you have a very hot sexy stage name for the Industry , very sexy name Jemma hhhhmmm with wink
How did you decide on the name you would use for Erotic Entertainment?