• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask Brooke Bliss Anything!

BrookeBliss

Official Checked Star Member
@DXM well I don't know anything about ninja turtles haha sorry!

@Adam no idea haha, maybe because it tastes best when the kiss is hardened like almost burnt instead of melted (imo) so almost burning it is good lol!

@Julien I love Demi Lovato!

@Jason 1. Mm probably doggy
2. I'm straight but I've hooked up with girls before haha I guess I see it as a "college lesbian" label lol like I'm curious to experiment and I enjoy it but I consider myself straight if that makes sense lol!
3. Umm I'm not really into violence!
4. I'm open to pretty much everything including bdsm , my only real limit is I don't want to promote anything non-consensual.
5. Sorry, I don't play video games! Unless the Sims count?
6. I mean bigger is great because even if they're not that skilled you can still enjoy it lol! But if they know how to use it, that's all that matters to me!

And aww thank you! :)

Reactions: DXM
6. I mean bigger is great because even if they're not that skilled you can still enjoy it lol! But if they know how to use it, that's all that matters to me!

Good answer, so everybody, here, is happy! :)

I've seen you're ready for a wide range of scenes, and that you swallow... so my new question is: are you aware we are all waiting for you?

Good answer, so everybody, here, is happy! :)

I've seen you're ready for a wide range of scenes, and that you swallow... so my new question is: are you aware we are all waiting for you?

That's way I asked it because everyone wants to know and I'm sort of surprised no one has asked yet.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I love ya'll! Haha you're supportive and give me compliments and ask questions, so why wouldn't I love it :)

BTW, my favorite scene to do was Amateur Allure and it's out now! :)

Oh really? Is it a new one? I rather like Amateur Allure.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Oh, I'm curious. Thanksgiving plans at all, Brooke?

Brooke,

I'm curious to know if you've tried to shoot with any guys that had more cock than you could handle, and you had to quit the scene?