• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Asian Yasmine

Yasmine is such a little fucking sex bomb, yet for some reason she only seems to appear as a guest-dyke on other models' sites. Why no solo work for this hot little Asian???

It would be easier to find Blackbeard's treasure than finding anything by this chick. I think she a French-Canadian asian chick. Back in December...I spent about 3 hours trying to find stuff on her. Never could find anything more then that hot F/F/M scene with her and Christine..

I'm not sure Yasmine's even active anymore. It's cool that a lot of people here in Freeones like her too...

I would rep everyone in this thread...but I seem to only be able to dish out about 4 reps anymore...

Keep this thread going with vids! If you can find them....

only thing i know about her
is that shes from canada? montreal?
also shes on girlygangbang#4 with judy starr

i haven't found any clips of it yet
hopefully someone can help me out

sorry.. not sure whats happening.
but if you replace wtf with wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf? in the link above it should work.

Hey guys,

she has done one hardcore scene, though I think it's only available at BrunoB's website. Haven't found any free samples or pics of the scene though I have seen the scene and she pretty darn tasty in it. She's paired with Malboro, one of Bruno B's usual suspects of male leads.

Hope this helps.