• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Asia Perez

Nope! After the 2nd BG she teased that she would post BG regularly, but nothing.....her onlyfans barely gets updates, and when it does, it’s a burst of pics and maybe a vid from her apartment.....she opened C4S store, it’s full of ho-hum, same-old content, an avn stars page with nothing, and her IWC page is stale, too.....

Nope! After the 2nd BG she teased that she would post BG regularly, but nothing.....her onlyfans barely gets updates, and when it does, it’s a burst of pics and maybe a vid from her apartment.....she opened C4S store, it’s full of ho-hum, same-old content, an avn stars page with nothing, and her IWC page is stale, too.....

Thanks for the heads up.

Nah. She hadn't posted for about 2 weeks, then just a run of vanilla stuff (probably just to claim that she's posting). It's become a wasted subscription now, I'm signed up with a few other models on onlyfans also, and they post daily, and frequent HC/BG material.

Looks like the brief (like, 2 vids total) HC days are over, and she'll keep subscribers fed with the drivel that she's been posting recently......

New BJ vid on her onlyfans.

Nah. She hadn't posted for about 2 weeks, then just a run of vanilla stuff (probably just to claim that she's posting). It's become a wasted subscription now, I'm signed up with a few other models on onlyfans also, and they post daily, and frequent HC/BG material.

Looks like the brief (like, 2 vids total) HC days are over, and she'll keep subscribers fed with the drivel that she's been posting recently......

There was also another one after the second BG video but before this one(a short doggy POV). So now there are 4 in total but these take ages to come out so you're right it's not worth a monthly subscription.

I found this online, looks like it's from a very old set (sfbaymodels, I would guess). Does anyone have more from this set?
Asia Perez preview.mp4.jpg

Looks like she's gone for good......Twitter page eliminated, Instagram gone. I expect here Onlyfans is still up because members have active subscriptions paid until expiration.
Too bad....if anyone has here earlier stuff (eg sfbaymodels) that would be great

Last edited: