• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashton Taylor / Aubrey Taylor

Re: Aubrey Taylor/Ashton

Ran into her in Phoenix a while back and did not realize it at the time and all I can say is she looks EVEN BETER IN 'REAL LIFE'.

Damn shame I did not get to know her but at the same time never live in regret... was too stressed at the time with my occupation despite being on 'vacation'.

SHIT! I blew it and if she was not in the 'western' culture I surely would have got aquainted with her but realistically she would be to foreign for me.

She was in the swimming pool playing with one of those foam floatation rings flirtatiously and innocent as they come at the same time. Her smile was absolute magic as if she was on her honeymoon... it was an increadible experience for me as I live in such a remote area in this world that the nearest filling station is almost a five hour trip. The filling station is even further from the next nearest anything so to make a long story short when I get into a city I feel like someone who works on a submarine times 50 when they get to land every six months. For me it is not even close to this frequency.

Aside from that here is where she is on web...

karups pc
karups amatuers
danni
suze
alsangels or scans
DDG
twisites
blue fantasies
matt's models

and she primarily is on other model realted work for photographers/art... etc.

and last but not least she recently appeared in PLAYBOYS BUSTY BABES under the alias of AMBER RAIN.

for being almost 30 jaars of age she is most certainly a type of girl who is truly ten years less than she is of age.

Still kick myself in the ass from time to time for not jumping on that opp. but it was for the greater good and surely I will find the greater good sometime soon as I am way past due.

Last edited:
Re: Ashton Taylor

not that i know of, and i've seen most of her work i think. (and i've got to say, her videos are not as interesting as her pictures, even in high quality video. sometimes a little bit of mystery helps.)