• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Ashlynn Leigh

LOL! I ask her about the reality kings photos , and she DM me on twitter callin me of asshole, and then blocked me hahaha...

If she read this, I hope she realize this is a misunderstood, I didn't want to offend her, well, I didn't do anything to offend her
What have you asked to her?

Anyway I am shocked. Some scenes ago she seemed eighteen and now after few months she has the look of 25.

anyway..... i love her, great fucker :D

What have you asked to her?

Anyway I am shocked. Some scenes ago she seemed eighteen and now after few months she has the look of 25.

anyway..... i love her, great fucker :D

"@AshlynnLeighXXX how reality kings took the pictures of your pure18 scene? i was watching the video and saw the pics, they are different"

there is a moment in the movie, she is wearing a t-shirt, in the pics, during the same moment, she is not wearing the shirt, i just asked about this, how they shoot the scene and took the pics

"@AshlynnLeighXXX how reality kings took the pictures of your pure18 scene? i was watching the video and saw the pics, they are different"

there is a moment in the movie, she is wearing a t-shirt, in the pics, during the same moment, she is not wearing the shirt, i just asked about this, how they shoot the scene and took the pics
usually the video and the photo shots are different 'cause of the dynamic and camera angle etc. Normally you see the gallery and the video and they seem the same thing but they aren't

usually the video and the photo shots are different 'cause of the dynamic and camera angle etc. Normally you see the gallery and the video and they seem the same thing but they aren't

I know, but the thing that blew my mind was the shirt... well, fuck the shirt, she's hot and does anal :D