• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I know :( They all need to grab a handful of her hair and really blast her everytime the money shot comes then start training her to open up catch it all and swallow it down like a good whore.

These guys bang this hottie and blow these weak loads that dribble on her.

One of these times she'll get a good money shot cause she always has her face ready and waiting but the guys cant give a good shot.

These guys bang this hottie and blow these weak loads that dribble on her.

One of these times she'll get a good money shot cause she always has her face ready and waiting but the guys cant give a good shot.
not in most cases. They face position is just fooling u. She has had many thick shots but mostly in her chin.:o

rfk_20000

Banned
not in most cases. They face position is just fooling u. She has had many thick shots but mostly in her chin.:o

still they should grab her by her hair load her whole face up then she is a whore and should be used as one, shes getting paid good money to fuck and suck and eat cum so its the business she chose do it right! :nanner:

still they should grab her by her hair load her whole face up then she is a whore and should be used as one, shes getting paid good money to fuck and suck and eat cum so its the business she chose do it right! :nanner:

Hope she will do some work with good cumshooters like
Jazz Duro
James Brossman
Peter North
Andrew Andretti
Will Powers or of course Lex Steele:thumbsup:

Then she has no chance that the loads will only hit her chin, i think!!!!???

Even his load is on her chin! What kind of conspircy is this! We want ashlynn with a facefull of spunk now! :confused:

I know, its like her chin is a jizz magnet or something. Maybe she tells them not to aim above her chin.

It sucks, everytime her face is prime to get a good blast and it never happens.