• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
When that story first came out her myspace page had a blog she wrote where she stated she is not dating him and also that she does not date black men.

I don't know what to believe.

In an interview she was asked why she didn't fuck black guys. She said that she did, but has not yet done so on camera. (You can find it on lukeisback.com)

Now she says this.

WTF?

Are you people retarded? That picture is TOTALLY photo shopped. Being a graphic designer myself that one was so rediculously easy to spot...

God why do people even make posts like this?
Guess being a Graphic designer doesn't mean you can spot photoshopping. :1orglaugh

If you were kind enough to read this thread again - seems you've lost the frame of reference.

If you retouch photos yourself, you know what to look for to spot fake photos. So being graphic designer (as chris stated) does help.

What's fake? Her photo with Alfonso Ribiero. Even if it's fake it doesn't mean that story isn't true. Tabloid press fakes photos for catchy stories if there is none to be found.

Clear?

Right but unless I'm missing something the pic never was fake.
In fact the only accusation of it being fake came from our resident graphics designer.
The girl herself was asked about the pic floating about the net and never made any indication it was faked, she even said they were out expected to be photographed.

It you'd understood my original post I was lampooning his claim that he could spot a fake, cause it's not.