• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashlyn Gere

I downloaded "The Pink Pussycat" and the "Club Head" movies of Ashlyn Gere but unfortunately neither of the two had the scene I am looking for which is in the picture above. Any other suggestions?

I downloaded "The Pink Pussycat" and the "Club Head" movies of Ashlyn Gere but unfortunately neither of the two had the scene I am looking for which is in the picture above. Any other suggestions?

My bad on "The Pink Pussycat" suggestion. It still looks familiar. It might be a loop she made for Swedish Erotica Featurettes 5. I think it takes place in a shower. The site that I linked to also lists other volumes of Swedish Erotica. They may be the same scene. They might, however, be different ones.

I recently rewatched the movie Willard with Crispin Glover and always though that the boss' assistant was hot as hell. i listened to the commentary. turns out she was played by Ashlyn Gere.

^ I kinda had a passing interest in seeing Willard, However I waited till it was in one of those $5 bins, but was well aware of Ashlyn's appearance in the film. Needless to say, I finally sat down and watched the movie, went back after it was done, paused it where only Ashlyn is shown in a very brief shot, and ... rubbed one out. :D