• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashley's Candy

fully nude ? masturbation, toys etc .... ?

I can't say what she will do for you, you'd have to go there and talk with her and ask what she's comfortable with doing. She'll get naked just like her camshows, but what she will do beyond that I do not know, only she can say.

I can't say what she will do for you, you'd have to go there and talk with her and ask what she's comfortable with doing. She'll get naked just like her camshows, but what she will do beyond that I do not know, only she can say.

ok

do you know if she will be doing privates tomorrow ?

I'm not sure. You can go into her chat room there and ask her if she will be on tomorrow or maybe another day if that doesn't work and maybe you'll be able to set something up for another day. She's in free chat right now.

Yup, you're a troll. You have never been a member of her site, never will be a member, you have never talked to her and you have no clue what is going on with her or her site. The only thing you like to do is continually come here and insult her and the people that post in this thread. So yeah, Troll. Go find another thread to troll, I'm done with ya :troll:

Well it sure is a good thing, that she has such a nice guy like you to guard her honor against the dark forces of the internet, isn't it..?
But once again Mr. Lancelot, you fail to speak the truth. How do you know that I haven't been a member of her site? That's right you don't! Perhaps I was a member but got tired of her laziness and other shit!? (Don't ever join the site folks)
"Insult the people that post in this thread", that made me laugh... When you post the same set for the 27th time, of course someone is going to comment on it!
Oh, and by the way - where are all those new pictures that she was gonna be shooting "very soon"? 2014 maybe? Cause that would be soon in her standards.

Edit: I see that you are once again out advertising for her (like the good boy that you are!) Tell me, was she doing her "10 bucks a minute - to do absolutely nothing shows"? Yeah, gotta love those..

Stop trying to trick people into giving their money to her!!!