• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashley's Candy

These deluded girls sites go outta business cos no stroker in his right mind would pay those prices for a girl to simply parade around in her panties and MAYBE just MAYBE flash a nipple. Jenna Haze, Shyla Stylez, Gianna Michaels etc didnt get rich and mega famous by flashing their panties on cam!! To all those deluded solo cam girls..like you ashley, sexy as you are,just..go away..stop wasting our time! You want to be a success? start be dropping your knickers and showing us pussy..for starters!

from her facebook page

Please only email if your actually 100% interested in being my 1 and only sugar daddy......ive had a lot of emails asking "whats in it for me", well if you were really interested then you wouldnt care to ask that because you would know that I would put my all into YOU. Im a sweet girl and a naughty one when I wanna be Once again my email, msn and paypal address is ashleyscandy@hotmail.ca. xoxo

omg how desperate!!!! :1orglaugh

from her facebook page

Please only email if your actually 100% interested in being my 1 and only sugar daddy......ive had a lot of emails asking "whats in it for me", well if you were really interested then you wouldnt care to ask that because you would know that I would put my all into YOU. Im a sweet girl and a naughty one when I wanna be Once again my email, msn and paypal address is ashleyscandy@hotmail.ca. xoxo

I think that pretty much sums her up. Unbelievable...:facepalm:

plus ive yet to see any proof she even gets her pussy out AT ALL!?

She did a full nude pic-set a couple of years ago, I think that is it. She used to get nude in her cam shows (when she was still doing those), but never showed anything - just teased and always covered everything up with her hands.

plus ive yet to see any proof she even gets her pussy out AT ALL!? at those webcam prices i doubt she even gets her lady garden out in her pics for website subscribers! for the moneys shes asking id be expecting to f*ck BOTH her holes AND cum in her mouth!

no pussy

If you have a fetish that doesnt involve pussy id love to hear it!!!

edit: do not redirect to other forums

Last edited by a moderator:
These deluded girls sites go outta business cos no stroker in his right mind would pay those prices for a girl to simply parade around in her panties and MAYBE just MAYBE flash a nipple. Jenna Haze, Shyla Stylez, Gianna Michaels etc didnt get rich and mega famous by flashing their panties on cam!! To all those deluded solo cam girls..like you ashley, sexy as you are,just..go away..stop wasting our time! You want to be a success? start be dropping your knickers and showing us pussy..for starters!

pussy pics
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?205508-Ashley-Candy-Pussy-Pic!!