• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashley's Candy

I think she's gonna be done for soon, unless she starts showing more or playing with herself. Look at every model, they eventual come forth or else their career will go no where!

I think she's quitting soon. The way she has(n't) been running her site for a while now certainly indicates so. And if she's not quitting she'll have no members left, cause who want's to pay for a membership when there's no updates or camshows..? She's constantly coming up with excuses saying that next week I'll be back and so on, but nothing happens. She cancels cam shows all the time without any message or nothing. There were other members who were kind enough to wish her a happy birthday the other day, but she hasn't even bothered to reply. That pretty much describes the way she is (as a cam girl running a site.) Furthermore she had the impudence to make a wish list for her birthday, where she wanted the members to buy her a laptop, Gucci/Luis Vuitton bags and so on.. WTF..? And she does that after a long period of crapping all over her members. She's all about the dollars...

AshleysCandy

Official Checked Star Member
Ok boys and girls (men and ladies) Ive decided its been awhile since I got a contest going for everyone to participate in so here it is....

FANSIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so I know we all did this a couple years ago and i got some awesome fansigns from you guys but some of them got lost on a hard drive of mine and Id really like to show my facebook friends that I have the best Fans ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo heres what you have to do.....create the greatest fansign ever for me by including my name, my website your name and or username that you use in the chatroom or in the forum and anything else you would like to add to it and then take 2 pictures...one with yourself in it and the other with just the fansign propped up. If you dont want your face to go up on facebook I will post the one of just the fansign....I cant wait to show everyone!!! Instead of just one winner I want to make everyone who makes a super creative fansign to win a signed picture of me and your fansign picture that you make for me!!! So just imagine me holding up the picture of you and your fansign...so it will be super personal and boobies will be included hehehe. You must email me (ashleyscandy@hotmail.com) your pictures and remember you must send me at least 2...one with you holding up the sign and one with just a picture of your sign Love ya all and I cant wait to see what you all create xoxo Ashley!! aka ashleyscandy.com

deadline is April 1st