• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashley's Candy

I dont know if she's forgot that she is running a site, but it sure seems that way. She has only done 4 camshows for the last two months.. The rest has been cancelled, or she just didn't show up. No camshows planned for this month yet, and still no vids, and only a couple of (only topless) pic sets a month. If she doesn't feel like doing what she's doing anymore - fair enough, but then she should just call it quits... That would be a shame though...!

AshleysCandy

Official Checked Star Member
perhaps ive been super sick and the last thing on my mind is updates and camshows...if anyone saw my last camshow I was uber sick so be patient please. Theres a new video going up and a zipset will be up sometime but I wont say when xox Ashley

AshleysCandy

and no why would i call it quits your not the only one that visits my site and knows about it, theres many sign ups a day so sorry to burst your bubble but Im doing just fine....everyone loves the spycam.....boring or not theres always some surpriss that are on so stop complaining and stay away from my site if you wanna bring it down...I love my site and how many girls have a 24/7 spycam on their site.....zero to none

and no why would i call it quits your not the only one that visits my site and knows about it, theres many sign ups a day so sorry to burst your bubble but Im doing just fine....everyone loves the spycam.....boring or not theres always some surpriss that are on so stop complaining and stay away from my site if you wanna bring it down...I love my site and how many girls have a 24/7 spycam on their site.....zero to none

Everything I wrote in my previous post was facts, so stop with all these excuses. Your members are basically paying you for a service, and when you don't want to be bothered doing it, your screwing them over. Before, you also cancelled half of your camshows but at least had the courtesy to tell your members (using an excuse), now you just don't show up. What's up with that..?
Do you think your members are paying you for a low resolution spycam and some wallpapers...??

AshleysCandy

I have a 24/7 spycam which makes up for it im sorry if You Miss out on the fun but ive been suffering from something thats not sexy and it lowers my energy level severly.....anyone can leave, i do what i do cause I like it not cause it allows me to spoil myself and others. I love my members and I have been doing all I can do.....new vids and over a months worth of pix do expect it to be nack to normal...we all have our personal issues....

Everything I wrote in my previous post was facts, so stop with all these excuses. Your members are basically paying you for a service, and when you don't want to be bothered doing it, your screwing them over. Before, you also cancelled half of your camshows but at least had the courtesy to tell your members (using an excuse), now you just don't show up. What's up with that..?
Do you think your members are paying you for a low resolution spycam and some wallpapers...??

AshleysCandy

and no my lips havent changed its just that plumping gloss, lets just be less judgmental around here and the thread will be a happier place for all the fans :) I do my best to post on here as often as I can...its hard working on new sites that your gonna love me for in the end! I made a simple blog so far called ashleyscandyland.com that wioll be dressed up a hell of a lot more soon...just went up a few days ago but Im not just gonna have other girls on there im gonna post a lot of journal like stuff...candids that you can only see on there and some vids and so and so...also my facebook page is back up so look for that..just added a sweet new video so you can go ahead and search Ashleys Candy on fb

AshleysCandy

heres a few none nudes I can give you a preview off, I must say the the nudes of these sets are off the wall and are getting hotter