• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashley's Candy

AshleysCandy

Official Checked Star Member
soooooooooooo heres the dealio with Kate............omg omg omg omg her boobs have grown to be like triple the size they were before!! I was in heaven because I am an ass girl but when it comes to Kate its all about the real perky unbelievably perfect boobs that she got blessed with If your a Kate fan your gonna love her new content...she has blonde streaks again which was always my fav....she was soooo sexy today!! Ya ok Im all giddy and shit because honestly shes the only girl on the face of this planet that im jealous of. Sooo yaaa a few funny things happened through out the day but I think I have to keep those things to myself for her sake hehe (I totally wish I could share them with you though!!). At the end of the day she gave me all her outfits she wore which was a total score considering how many camshows I do and how many outfits I go through. Soooo shes gonna be back at the studio Weds I think and then were going to a hotel sometime this week because I told spunky we cant shoot in front of boring walls forever!! You will see some webcam pix and vids of me and her which I cant wait to share with you!!!

Ava Knight

Official Checked Star Member
I've seen some of Ashley's shows, she's incredible, and her ass jiggles like no other!

soooooooooooo heres the dealio with Kate............omg omg omg omg her boobs have grown to be like triple the size they were before!! I was in heaven because I am an ass girl but when it comes to Kate its all about the real perky unbelievably perfect boobs that she got blessed with If your a Kate fan your gonna love her new content...she has blonde streaks again which was always my fav....she was soooo sexy today!! Ya ok Im all giddy and shit because honestly shes the only girl on the face of this planet that im jealous of. Sooo yaaa a few funny things happened through out the day but I think I have to keep those things to myself for her sake hehe (I totally wish I could share them with you though!!). At the end of the day she gave me all her outfits she wore which was a total score considering how many camshows I do and how many outfits I go through. Soooo shes gonna be back at the studio Weds I think and then were going to a hotel sometime this week because I told spunky we cant shoot in front of boring walls forever!! You will see some webcam pix and vids of me and her which I cant wait to share with you!!!

Yiiippee :bowdown: I can't wait, good job Ash.