• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashley Tisdale

i lmfao everytime i here people say that venessa is hotter than ashley because i know they are full of shit.. no comparison at all.

i lmfao everytime i here people say that venessa is hotter than ashley because i know they are full of shit.. no comparison at all.

Too true, just because the other chick sent some kinky pics to her man, everybody got boobies on their mind. But this Tisdale girl aint bad. Although I think she let her nose get all fudged up, not sure.

why does it always seem to be ashley that makes me cum.. wow she looks amazing in that bikini..

ash looks hotter than ever but wat is up with venessa she looks hagardly.. yuck!!

I agree that Ashley looks hot. However as for saying Vanessa looks hagardly I have to strongly disagree. She is very attractive and is looking almost as good as Ashley in those pics.

what i meant by that was that she doesnt look near as good as ashley.

no her legs are great even if they are skinny.. look at brianna banks for example her legs are nice but they are very skinny.

she is the kinda girl that u would think that she doesnt have that good of a bikini body but she really does.