• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashley Evans the nice big titted brunette

sorry for asking... does someone know her myspace page? I saw some nice photos there with other babes.
thnx

Type of woman I would have liked to lost my virginity to ...

I'd love to get smotherfucked by her
Although I wanted to save my intercourse virginity for marriage (which one gymnist girlfriend took away from me, long story), I had a fantasy that I would lose my virginity at 18 to a woman over twice my age.

Ashley Evans was one woman that absolutely fit my fantasy. A full, but still slender woman, with all the curves and all the attitude. I especially wanted a woman post-menopausal or unable to have children, who would deliver me the unforgettable experience all-the-way, until I was totally spent inside of her.

But I was a little more responsible, and stuck with mammary intercourse with the 30/40-somethings I had at my young age. Of course, I would have loved to have had a lover like Ashley Evans for that as well. But I had some very beautiful, busty, and some even slender, middle aged women in their own right too.

Re: Type of woman I would have liked to lost my virginity to ...

Although I wanted to save my intercourse virginity for marriage (which one gymnist girlfriend took away from me, long story), I had a fantasy that I would lose my virginity at 18 to a woman over twice my age.

Ashley Evans was one woman that absolutely fit my fantasy. A full, but still slender woman, with all the curves and all the attitude. I especially wanted a woman post-menopausal or unable to have children, who would deliver me the unforgettable experience all-the-way, until I was totally spent inside of her.

But I was a little more responsible, and stuck with mammary intercourse with the 30/40-somethings I had at my young age. Of course, I would have loved to have had a lover like Ashley Evans for that as well. But I had some very beautiful, busty, and some even slender, middle aged women in their own right too.

dude, what the hell?

satrap

Banned