• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashlee Hills

No, she is not back - I wish!!! A lot of the pics with her in a park or on a track were done very close to when she stopped shooting. From what I hear, she still looks amazing even after having a kid!!!

ecd127

Closed Account
Really a shame she had a kid and never came back. Perfect tits, and really great scenes to start her career

Really a shame she had a kid and never came back. Perfect tits, and really great scenes to start her career

ecd, make that 2 kids... :brick: 23 y.o. now I think smh... French Canadian site linked above is releasing some re-tread scenes from the openlife site. I saw some pics from a never before released model pose photo set from those days, she looked amazing and prob still looks damn good now, what a body!!

ecd127

Closed Account
ecd, make that 2 kids... :brick: 23 y.o. now I think smh... French Canadian site linked above is releasing some re-tread scenes from the openlife site. I saw some pics from a never before released model pose photo set from those days, she looked amazing and prob still looks damn good now, what a body!!

Where did you find out about the second kid and this "new" pic set? Really want to get my hands on everything she did before quitting!

Social media way back when re: the 2nd kid; there is so much we will never see - the g/g scene with her at the Racetrack with Dylan Ryder, Sassy Meli and Bree Olson that was up a few days on the SassyMeli.com site before that site closed down and the b/g scene of her and Peter North (must have been epic) are the two I would really love to see...