• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashlee adams

Nah that was when I was single. Oddly enough, I am a serial monogamist. I'm all for promiscuity when I'm single, but when I'm in a relationship I'm a one man kinda gal. Plus I couldn't watch him fuck another chick!!

The MFMs I've been in have always been with a couple.

Good for you now.

Haha nah, he's just not into public displays. The city we live in is too small and gossipy, it'd be like MAJOR EPIC SCANDAL if we did that.

Sometimes I wish I lived somewhere bigger where I could be a bit more incognito, so I could do stuff without becoming the talk of the town!!!

Just move to big city like.....Sydney or California....what most girls do to be in business.....bec whatever you do currently....will be not considered,,,,in that small town........flylickerflylickerflylicker

member9999994

Official Checked Star Member
Just move to big city like.....Sydney or California....what most girls do to be in business.....bec whatever you do currently....will be not considered,,,,in that small town........flylickerflylickerflylicker

Yeah I've considered moving to Sydney but I dunno... Adelaide does have its charms. Maybe one day!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ashlee-adams said:
Ashlee Adams[/URL][/B], post: 3045043, member: 288580"]Yeah I've considered moving to Sydney but I dunno... Adelaide does have its charms. Maybe one day!

But I believe Adelaide is a big city......isn't..you feel there over incognito?