• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
B&Ws are great :hatsoff:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Love black and white pics! It's the most erotic way to take photos! :)

Going that ASAP :)

Thank you so much for the FAST answer!! You live on this forum? ;) Have we ever met in a convention or something?
No problem sexy. Yeah I pretty much live on this forum. :o

And no unfortunately we have never met in person. :(

I can give you my address though, if you want to come by. :D ;)

A

ArielRebel

Love black and white pics! It's the most erotic way to take photos! :)

No problem sexy. Yeah I pretty much live on this forum. :o

And no unfortunately we have never met in person. :(

I can give you my address though, if you want to come by. :D ;)

ahahaha ;) Hope you will not make me walk too far from Montreal! lol

A

ArielRebel

It's not that far. You walk in the direction of the airport.
There you go left..
Get into a nice airplane..
and fly to Berlin, Germany.

:o

AHAHAHAHAHA that a bit far ;)
I wish I could see your city one day... I love traveling so much.. There is one of my friend in your city for a year as we speak! She is so lucky!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
If I had more money I would visit you in Montreal. :lovecoupl

I hope if you should come to Berlin one day you will tell me so that we can meet. :) Don't worry, I'm really handsome and not a "freaky fan" or something. :o

One of your friends lives here? How old is she? And is she as cute as you? :shy:

Give me her number and address. :D ;)

If I had more money I would visit you in Montreal. :lovecoupl

I hope if you should come to Berlin one day you will tell me so that we can meet. :) Don't worry, I'm really handsome and not a "freaky fan" or something. :o

One of your friends lives here? How old is she? And is she as cute as you? :shy:

Give me her number and address. :D ;)

No no no, maleonetwo:nono:..there's already one girl coming to Berlin right now (with my permission off course)...hehehe

Ariel,but you never come in Italy?Do you think that one day you will come here?I'd like so much to meet you... :lovecoupl :D

And then there are a lot of wonderful place to see here where i live...And also a lot of veeeeery good food to eat... :D

A

ArielRebel

@maleonetwo - ahah well I doubt she would be very happy I gave too much information about her ;) But it's one of the girl that's on my website so keep looking around you might see her in a bar or something... ;) hehe

@faxus - I never been to Italy but I so wish I could go one day... It's one of my biggest fantasy! Where exactly do you live? I'm sure it's amazing! I also think there is some convention close to Italy or maybe in Italy... have you ever heard about any of them? I forgot the names :(

Here's another link for the tread... I having my first auction o my favorite dildo :) If there is any interested person in here :)

http://arielrebelunplugged.com/2009/11/tease-of-the-day-do-you-like-a-rebel-with-glasses-15-very-naughty-photos-dildo-auction.html

@faxus - I never been to Italy but I so wish I could go one day... It's one of my biggest fantasy! Where exactly do you live? I'm sure it's amazing! I also think there is some convention close to Italy or maybe in Italy... have you ever heard about any of them? I forgot the names :(

I live in south of Italy...In Calabria,for accuracy... :)

Here there are beautiful scenery,very beautiful sea (expecially in summer)... ;)

For the convention...I don't know...Depends on the air company... :dunno:

But i think that probably there are some promotions from usa to italy...But i don't know what company do these travels... :rolleyes:

I've never been in America... :(

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
@maleonetwo - ahah well I doubt she would be very happy I gave too much information about her ;) But it's one of the girl that's on my website so keep looking around you might see her in a bar or something... ;) hehe

:eek: She is also a model? And also Canadian?

I'm not very outgoing. :o PM me who it is and where I could meet her. :D

Don't worry I won't tell anybody else and I'm not going to stalk her! :)

Would just be interesting to know.

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Here's another link for the tread... I having my first auction o my favorite dildo :) If there is any interested person in here :)

http://arielrebelunplugged.com/2009/11/tease-of-the-day-do-you-like-a-rebel-with-glasses-15-very-naughty-photos-dildo-auction.html[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

It is good to see you Ariel. You are looking great. Congratulations on your modeling, on watching out for other models and all your magazine coverage. You are a hard worker. Thanks again. :glugglug: :wiggle: :kiss: :bowdown: :hatsoff:

A

ArielRebel

@faxus - I was talking about adult convention... there is a couple of Europe I will check that out and come back here to tell you if I ever come to your country :)

@maleonetwo - ahaha you seem to be very charming but I cant :p

@Wainkerr99 - Awww thanks :) More magazines are coming in 2010 things are getting very exciting!! Check out my blog in the next days because I will be feature on G4tv and I will post ton's of candids on my blog!!!

www.ArielRebelUnplugged.com

@faxus - I was talking about adult convention... there is a couple of Europe I will check that out and come back here to tell you if I ever come to your country :)

Aaaaaa!Scuse me!I read it wrong... :rolleyes: :D

Well,i hear of some adult convention,in the past,but also in center and north italy,and then I've never been in one of these convenctions...But i remember that i have listened the "erotica tour"... :dunno:

However i hope that one day you can come here for some holiday,and not only for work...Like this we can meet,and you can see calmly some places,eat a lot of culinary delights... :D

Indeed,I want to take advantage to make you an official invitation to come here and visit this beautiful region of italy... :D

Hey ariel, and everyone on this board!:wave2: I just found this site, and to see ariel herself posting forced me to join. :p

Hey ariel, i was just wondering... I noticed that you (intentionally or not) try to appeal to the foot fetish crowd, i was wondering if you ever plan to have more sets and or videos dedicated towards your perfect feet?

A

ArielRebel

@COB-HC - Aww you're so sweet.. I think Freeones should give me a price for that ;) lol As for the foot fetish thing I have many fans who asked for more foot stuff and I will for sure shoot more... go a special request or a crazy idea I can maybe use in one of my next shoot? :)