• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Via twitter:
There is something really naughty for the members of http://ArielRebel.com coming soon... #omg pic.twitter.com/97x52h1HpD
BSt7W18IQAAEqhe.jpg

heh think the last tiny hc teaser pic was at christmas - masterclass in delaying and spinning it out. Other solo non-hc models could learn a lot from Ariel

From her twitter,about 6 hours ago:

"Ok so I just watched my first blowjob video that's gonna be live tomorrow on ArielRebel.com and WOW! I'm so happy it looks awesome"

Maybe here we are...MAYBE...

Sometimes good things are worth the wait! :D :cool:

BS37WWdIMAI-_EO.jpg

Well done, Miss Rebel! Hope it wasn't the last video of this kind. Or to put in another way, I wouldn't mind seeing further b/g stuff every once in while. :thumbsup:

:iloveyou:

A

ArielRebel

Ariel I'm astounded that it looks like I'm the first one on freeones to say this, but thank you for sharing the blowjob vid with us, cause it looks fucking hot.

If updates like this continue I'll have no choice but to sign up long-term for your website. I'll resist the urge to describe in detail all the raunchy shit I would love to see you do.

I hope uploading the cumshot scene was as good for you as it was for me (it was fucking AWESOME for me):rolleyes:

keep it up pretty girl.