• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
So today Ariel is shooting her first scene for Marc Dorcel in Budapest.
Marc Dorcel @dorcel

Nouvelle journée de tournage avec @AnissaKate @Mikeangeloxxx et pour la première fois @ArielRebel
12:35 AM - 2 Jul 2013
Says roughly: A day of shooting with Anissa Kate, Mike Angelo and for the first time: Ariel Rebel"

Book Lover
book_lover1.jpg

You can see this gallery at http://www.concupiscentcoquette.co/galleries/gallery300.php

What happened to her Hardcore debut?

We've been waiting for an entire Month, hell, even years and Yet Nothing. zip. not a preview. no "Actual bj" pics. Nothing...Concrete.

I think it's just another one of her scams to get people to sign-up and pay.

Well this time, i'm not falling for it again. it doesn't take MONTHS to release hardcore content, and it sure as hell doesn't take an Entire Year to start up a Website.

This particular Model seriously needs to get off her High Horse, i believe she's been scamming people for years with HC promises/advertisements etc.

If You DON'T DO HARDCORE then why not advertise it? Why Scam people under false pretenses. In my Opinion, it's a Huge Scam.

Teasing, claiming to be doing HC, to get people to pay, and not delivering= SCAM

Just my own Opinion. Free Speech :cool:

We've been waiting for an entire Month, hell, even years and Yet Nothing. zip. not a preview. no "Actual bj" pics. Nothing...Concrete.

Well this time, i'm not falling for it again. it doesn't take MONTHS to release hardcore content, and it sure as hell doesn't take an Entire Year to start up a Website.

This particular Model seriously needs to get off her High Horse, i believe she's been scamming people for years with HC promises/advertisements etc.

If You DON'T DO HARDCORE then why not advertise it? Why Scam people under false pretenses. In my Opinion, it's a Huge Scam.

Teasing, claiming to be doing HC, to get people to pay, and not delivering= SCAM

I believe in free speech. Here's my speech: you are an asshole IMHO

As has been stated before, she's going to be releasing the newer content on her own site. That's not the one up now, but one that she will be the proprietor. The obvious answer to your issue is that she's still under contract with the current webmaster, so chill the fuck out. The industry does have a business side, otherwise it wouldn't exist.

Any way, here's a pic from yesterday's shoot, it's Ariel being dildo'd by Anissa Kate:
BOMEXnmCcAA2iQx.jpg

Forgot to mention, she's on set at Rocco Siffredi's house today. I'll keep you folks posted.

Kinda wish her site would have went up by the end of last month like she hoped... but I understand things don't always go as planned. I'll wait patiently :)

Hajj628

Closed Account

She was just hard-up for cash (not surprising after she told everyone her site was dead... I'm sure she lost a lot of subscribers), and she used the promise of going hardcore on twitter to market herself to people who could offer real money, i.e. companies like dorcel.

But maybe if she hadn't gotten that deal she would've released the hardcore BG stuff on her site. She must know that her flakiness and false promises have really turned off her fanbase.

It's sort of funny to read her complaints on twitter about how "needy" and mean the commenters on freeones are. The truth of the matter, however, is that we've repeatedly paid for content that was promised but never delivered. Our complaints are totally justified. We're not needy, but this is a business, not a charity. We shouldn't simply throw money at her for nothing.

Concerning waiting for her site preview to be updated... she's using this as a delaying tactic. Now she can say "blame the webmaster, it's not my fault" every time there's a problem. This is all quite funny considering that she is a self-professed web designer. Can't she design a new preview for her site by herself? And truthfully, *why* doesn't the webmaster update her preview? Isn't her getting more business in his best interest? I say this is all a charade to deflect criticism of herself onto her webmaster.

I still believe that she's going to try to troll us for another year, until she opens her new site, where she'll put the hardcore in her zipset store, which we'll only be able to access with a subscription.